gritty and dark
gritty and dark."

Coli lookin more and more like Bokkksden with this bullshyt

:deadmanny:
batman-bomb-run-o.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
BVS looks like it could be a real cool movie but it still feels like some grim interpretation instead of a true to form adaptation. more cynical and pessimistic.

Have you read The Dark Knight Returns? Also, I've never known Batman to be "lighthearted" .... nearly all of the stories I've read are dark as fukk. I have no interest in revisiting the Schumacher films. :scust:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Then don't watch them. I like the serious tone, its far more interesting to me personally.

If you like marvels campiness then thats what you like.
but i like it TOO
i just dont understand why muthafukkas feel it necessary to always be throwin jabs like this some gang warfare shyt :deadrose:
i went and peeped Green Lantern just like i went and peeped Iron Man
my muthafukkin ass didnt hop online on some "well you know DC is so much more serious than Marvel derrrrrr."
shyt just funny to me
like you see it coming before the shyt even happens
why cant folks be happy youre actually living in a period where this shyt is being thrown at you from all angles and with some great ass effects and shyt

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
just get the characters right then. don't give me some variation of them. you could make the world around them dark all you want but keep the characters true to form.

Batman has been right before breh. Whether it be whatever version they've gone with they've gotten it right because batman has been done numerous times in his long history. Superman has been done right too and even if you disagree with the tone of man of steel for the most part, emphasis on most, he was done right too. But the characters are always going to be adapted and modified for whatever audience. Downey's iron man is right more or less but he's more Downey than tony from the comics. He's just another adaptation

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
I love overall perception of supes in this movie, well at least in this teaser. The idea of a man who can fly and all that shyt would be off putting to people in 2015. It ain't the 40s and 50s anymore :mjpls:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Batman has been right before breh. Whether it be whatever version they've gone with they've gotten it right because batman has been done numerous times in his long history. Superman has been done right too and even if you disagree with the tone of man of steel for the most part, emphasis on most, he was done right too. But the characters are always going to be adapted and modified for whatever audience. Downey's iron man is right more or less but he's more Downey than tony from the comics. He's just another adaptation

A Superman who doesn't give it his all to protect innocents ain't a Superman done right, breh. Don't give me that "Well, he's just starting out", if they wanted to show that they could've made him fail, but don't have him not even try, because every iteration of the character would at least try, because that's the heart and soul of the character.

Downey's Iron Man might've been different from the Tony in the comics (up to that point, because since then he's written as Downey's Tony), but the performance was true to the character's essence and that's what matters most.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Guess Batman ain't trynna have folks know how Wayne manner was really built. :mjpls:

"Ben Affleck's ancestors apparently owned slaves — but that's something he didn't want the public to know.

The Academy Award-winning actor and director asked PBS executives to edit that detail out of his family tree after it was exposed during the filming of their program "Finding Your Roots," hacked Sony emails have revealed."

http://m.nydailynews.com/entertainm...r-censored-family-tree-sony-article-1.2189594
So Wayne Manor used to be Wayne Plantation :ohhh:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
A Superman who doesn't give it his all to protect innocents ain't a Superman done right, breh. Don't give me that "Well, he's just starting out", if they wanted to show that they could've made him fail, but don't have him not even try, because every iteration of the character would at least try, because that's the heart and soul of the character.
There were multiple instances of Superman protecting people though. I guess because he didn't stop fighting Zod to help an old lady cross the street and get a little girl's cat out of a tree completely made him not Superman to you.:stopitslime:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Downey's Iron Man might've been different from the Tony in the comics (up to that point, because since then he's written as Downey's Tony), but the performance was true to the character's essence and that's what matters most.

Ok breh. Jello answered it for me

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love overall perception of supes in this movie, well at least in this teaser. The idea of a man who can fly and all that shyt would be off putting to people in 2015. It ain't the 40s and 50s anymore :mjpls:

Exactly, it's one of the things I have always wanted to see addressed in a Superman film, if shyt happened in real life, i'm thinking the world is coming to an end and would head to the nearest Lambo store for some free shopping :lolbron:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Superman should have stopped zod before the fight and politely asked zod if they could fight in space so there was no collateral damage. But quickly turned to the camera and reminded kids to eat vegetables Before they did.

Because everyone knows supermans essence has to be from the 50s.