The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I see it didnt take marvel stans long to search for anything to nit pick for.

And :camby:at complaining about the story not being spelled out in the trailer. I already feel like I've seen age of ultron they keep giving away too much.

Can't stand trailers that give away too much. Leave the story a mystery until we see the movie instead of ruining it before hand. Its batman and superman in a movie together thats all you need to go see it. Who knows if it will be good or not yet.

I guess not every movie can be cinematic "masterpieces" with highly cerebal story lines like Only God forgives as ryan gosling non acts his way through another snore fest. :rudy:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I see it didnt take marvel stans long to search for anything to nit pick for.

And :camby:at complaining about the story not being spelled out in the trailer. I already feel like I've seen age of ultron they keep giving away too much.

Can't stand trailers that give away too much. Leave the story a mystery until we see the movie instead of ruining it before hand. Its batman and superman in a movie together thats all you need to go see it. Who knows if it will be good or not yet.

I guess not every movie can be cinematic "masterpieces" with highly cerebal story lines like Only God forgives as ryan gosling non acts his way through another snore fest. :rudy:

Same, I already know AOU showed the majority of the action scenes in the trailers. And this is a teaser trailer, it's not suppose to tell a story or give you a plot like the main ones do. If we looked at DCs pass teasers, no one should be complaining. I didn't hear anyone whining about TDKR teaser when it literally didn't show shyt, same with MOS

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This fight is gonna be the shyt. We finally get to see it in live action.
3641463-6139197145-mPbBh.gif

batman19.gif

3812937-0424793988-batma.gif

Supes got disciples now. They have S's on their arms.
bvs-trailer-1-09-700x290.png

This looks dark as hell..like The Dark Knight Returns dark. Frank Miller tone for sure.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So how soon is this after MoS for Metropolis to already be building statues:dahell:

tumblr_nmz48wy82O1sh0jeno5_400.gif
Well MOS had a bit of a time jump at the end since The Daily Planet had been rebuilt and life seemed to had gotten back to normal in Metropolis by the time Clark rode his bike through the streets and joined the Planet as a reporter.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Fans on IMDB making a lot of snap judgments based on the two minute trailer. Agree or disagree with this though?
They lost me as soon as they started with the "DC should have done what Marvel did.." bullshyt.
I don't need every super-hero movie to be made exactly like Marvel makes theirs.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Looks like someone of importance is dead in this movie

Don't click if you don't want to be spoiled

Don09sV.jpg
Maybe they are planning on making a Grayson movie where dikk Grayson is a former Robin who faked his death and joined a spy organization like what is happening in the comics currently.
3VXxqv4.jpg

Last edited: