The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Maybe they are planning on making a Grayson movie where dikk Grayson is a former Robin who faked his death and joined a spy organization like what is happening in the comics currently.
3VXxqv4.jpg

that could be who Scott Eastwood is playing since he's in SS

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I'm still hype for Avengers 2, but damn if this didn't still some of its thunder..

WB released this right before A2 on purpose....lol

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Guess Batman ain't trynna have folks know how Wayne manner was really built. :mjpls:

"Ben Affleck's ancestors apparently owned slaves — but that's something he didn't want the public to know.

The Academy Award-winning actor and director asked PBS executives to edit that detail out of his family tree after it was exposed during the filming of their program "Finding Your Roots," hacked Sony emails have revealed."

http://m.nydailynews.com/entertainm...r-censored-family-tree-sony-article-1.2189594

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
I'm still hype for Avengers 2, but damn if this didn't still some of its thunder..

WB released this right before A2 on purpose....lol
word homie

i had heard a couple of days before this trailer released it was supposed to be a preview before AoU

THAT would have been the ultimate slap to Marvels face

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
They lost me as soon as they started with the "DC should have done what Marvel did.." bullshyt.
I don't need every super-hero movie to be made exactly like Marvel makes theirs.
If i want to watch campy films where every character spews out quips every 3 seconds I'll watch marvel.

Let DC build their own lane. I don't want more of the same.

Funny thing is if DC did what that idiot is complaining about he would be complaining they are copying Marvel.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
thank christ someone said it... who wants to see the same formulaic bs over and over again?

i wouldn't have minded it. part of me still wants to see the lighthearted, more traditional version of supes and bats. i feel like those characters have still yet to be defined on the big screen the way they should be (well supes has but that was 35 fukkin years ago)

the marvel formula really is pitch perfect. in fact it really isn't that far off from what donner did with the original superman. they take the material seriously but they also don't forget to have fun. and most importantly, they adapt the characters right. iron man isn't some variation of iron man, it's iron man. cap isn't just some directors vision of cap, it's cap.

BVS looks like it could be a real cool movie but it still feels like some grim interpretation instead of a true to form adaptation. more cynical and pessimistic.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i wouldn't have minded it. part of me still wants to see the lighthearted, more traditional version of supes and bats. i feel like those characters have still yet to be defined on the big screen the way they should be (well supes has but that was 35 fukkin years ago)

the marvel formula really is pitch perfect. in fact it really isn't that far off from what donner did with the original superman. they take the material seriously but they also don't forget to have fun. and most importantly, they adapt the characters right. iron man isn't some variation of iron man, it's iron man. cap isn't just some directors vision of cap, it's cap.

BVS looks like it could be a real cool movie but it still feels like some grim interpretation instead of a true to form adaptation. more cynical and pessimistic.

Gotta do different stuff tho breh. Just like there's a difference in dc comics and marvel comics.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

I don't remember captain america and thor being quip machines in the comics. All the jokes coming from every character in marvel films feel like theyre all coming from the same character.

Why is thor a god but acts like he less power than dominic toretto?

If their pitch is so perfect why are over half the films so dull and boring?

If they get the characters right why are they ten films deep without a memorable villain?

The first avengers they fought generic faceless aliens:gladbron: now theyre fightimg generic faceless robots :gladbron:

Happy madison productions creates better antagonists then marvel.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Gotta do different stuff tho breh. Just like there's a difference in dc comics and marvel comics.

just get the characters right then. don't give me some variation of them. you could make the world around them dark all you want but keep the characters true to form.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
thank christ someone said it... who wants to see the same formulaic bs over and over again?
but on some real shyt
isnt DC doing the same "formulaic bs?":comeon:
"dark and gritty
dark and gritty
dark and gritty."

SWITCH IT UP

"gritty and dark
gritty and dark
gritty and dark."

Coli lookin more and more like Bokkksden with this bullshyt

:deadmanny:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
but on some real shyt
isnt DC doing the same "formulaic bs?":comeon:
"dark and gritty
dark and gritty
dark and gritty."

SWITCH IT UP

"gritty and dark
gritty and dark
gritty and dark."

Coli lookin more and more like Bokkksden with this bullshyt

:deadmanny:
Then don't watch them. I like the serious tone, its far more interesting to me personally.

If you like marvels campiness then thats what you like.