The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Okay guys, here's the pitch: "One of Tony's robots turns on him" :ld:

I kid. :lolbron:

That's my point. It shouldn't be that hard for a trailer to set out the story beats in a simple straight forward way, yet all these trailer makers keep fukking shyt up. It took Marvel like three or four trailers until they made one that actually got me invested in AoU.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
me too.. i must have watched that trailer 12 times already... and we got about a year to go before it comes out :sadcam:
Ha ha no doubt. Maybe it's cuz star wars looks like... star wars. It's still gonna be dope but this shyt has that potential for classic status. So far Snyder seems like he knows what to do this time.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just saw the official trailer.... It was....:ld: I need to see more and what batman's gonna do...

I just dont buy ben affleck as batman....:heh:

Μαρία

God's Wife
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earth
tumblr_nmz4gkBgWs1s5zf6fo1_540.gif

tumblr_nmz4bwbVw91s5zf6fo1_540.gif
Jesus. Batman is built! Looks like he got a copy of Bane's fitness routine. . Can't wait to see Ben's take on the character.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Not really feeling the trailer. I think they gonna make this movie less about action and more about preachy dialogue.

because of voice overs on the 1st trailer?...which is essentially more of a teaser than a full trailer detailing the story...cool

u nikkas man...smh

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
because of voice overs on the 1st traile?r...which is essentially more of a teaser than a full trailer detailing the story...cool

u nikkas man...smh

Well I mean... MOS was preachy and focused more on that bullshyt dialogue. :mjpls: Zod's goons barely put in any work. Zod didn't put in work until the end of the damn movie. Had to listen to weak ass Kevin Costner flashbacks and Gladiator blab the fukk blab for half the movie.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol this is what I don't get.

You saw what supes did in the last movie.

How is an armored suit gonna protect him from a guy that hands out work to other KRYPTONIANS!!!???!?

he breaks the pavement... but an armored suit is gonna thwart him off??

Batman may as well not wear anything at all. I can't see it making the slightest difference unless it were made from kryptonite.
The thing with superman is he holds back . Unless he's evil or fighting Zod so
Well I mean... MOS was preachy and focused more on that bullshyt dialogue. :mjpls: Zod's goons barely put in any work. Zod didn't put in work until the end of the damn movie. Had to listen to weak ass Kevin Costner flashbacks and Gladiator blab the fukk blab for half the movie.
really ? Mos was full of action man

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Woke up soon as the alert came to my phone. Now I got a hard on that won't go away :wow: We are going to fukkin dine like its the last supper off this one

Copped my Avengers ticket today too. Drops next Thursday over here....God bless early foreign releases :blessed:

Where you at fam?