The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Even though it was a grainy, bootleg, shaky ass camera phone vid I still am all:
giphy.gif

When that HD version drops I know I am going to be:
giphy.gif

And I want the Bats vs Supes fight to go like this...Batman gets in some good hits while wearing his fancy armor and then Superman just gets annoyed and the rest of the fight goes like this (start around 1:10):

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Trailer doesn't look interesting to me at all. I know it's a teaser and all but this is also supposed to be a clash between arguably/certainly the two biggest superheroes of all time, and this trailer doesn't carry that weight at all.

Then again, I'm neither a fan of MoS nor The Dark Knight Returns, so this movie might just not be for me.
Then why have you been posting in this thread, get ya ass out and go post in the blade runner sequel thread, your gay crush will be the lead, and let us man enjoy this movie.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Then why have you been posting in this thread, get ya ass out and go post in the blade runner sequel thread, your gay crush will be the lead, and let us man enjoy this movie.

I post wherever I want, and whatever I want. Why don't you get ya ass out and go post about, I dunno, The Dolphins or something, with your Dolphins-avi having ass.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
the more i watch the trailer the more i get that watchmen vibe, which is pretty great imo.

i know technically this is a sequel to MOS but it really looks like a completely different movie altogether, like what TDK was to BB. which again is pretty great.

the story looks cool, the visuals look cool... my biggest fear as of right now is just how zach and co. handle the characters.