The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:dwillhuh:

Batman has on an armored suit and is telling superman he's going to bleed.

Superman lands so hard he fukks up the pavement.
Lol this is what I don't get.

You saw what supes did in the last movie.

How is an armored suit gonna protect him from a guy that hands out work to other KRYPTONIANS!!!???!?

he breaks the pavement... but an armored suit is gonna thwart him off??

Batman may as well not wear anything at all. I can't see it making the slightest difference unless it were made from kryptonite.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons

How is an armored suit gonna protect him from a guy that hands out work to other KRYPTONIANS!!!???!?

Batman may as well not wear anything at all. I can't see it making the slightest difference unless it were made from kryptonite.

That's not intended just for you but everyone who keeps bringing up the logic of the fight happening. Batman vs Superman has always been ludicrous to me, but it's based off the comic and shyt, comics aren't supposed to make sense.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This how u expected it to look? Tone wise?

Definitely. With Lex being in the picture and the questions he poses just as a character and of course with superman and batman having their own philosophical differences, I think it works.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
10/4 buddy

Speaking for myself, I love both characters and don't think either one of them is boring. The philosophical differences, the fighting differences, the way they interact with each other and the way they deal with burdens works for me. Batman is a guy who's made himself into a perfect physical specimen through lots of hard work and focus and will power. Superman achieved all of that through birth yet has a very idealistic view of humanity and of the world compared to Batman's.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

His coud be built from the same material the kryponian armor was built from, and remember how durable that armor is? Also supes has a weakness to that material, it is in essence kryptonite to him.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Speaking for myself, I love both characters and don't think either one of them is boring. The philosophical differences, the fighting differences, the way they interact with each other and the way they deal with burdens works for me. Batman is a guy who's made himself into a perfect physical specimen through lots of hard work and focus and will power. Superman achieved all of that through birth yet has a very idealistic view of humanity and of the world compared to Batman's.
again... the cartoons was cool to me but i never really cared for them AT ALL
i liked the 1st Keaton one the other ones after were aight
i like superhero shyt so ill support it regardless
but this idea of Batman vs Superman? smh
i saw the animated movie
even that shyt didnt make sense
DC just in struggle mode i guess
that last Superman movie was buns
that last Batman movie was buns
"lets have them go against each other even tho Superman should be able to vaporize this bytch in an instant.":deadmanny:
its all g
ima see it
fukk it
im bytchin about nothin

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
again... the cartoons was cool to me but i never really cared for them AT ALL
i liked the 1st Keaton one the other ones after were aight
i like superhero shyt so ill support it regardless
but this idea of Batman vs Superman? smh
i saw the animated movie
even that shyt didnt make sense
DC just in struggle mode i guess
that last Superman movie was buns
that last Batman movie was buns
"lets have them go against each other even tho Superman should be able to vaporize this bytch in an instant.":deadmanny:
its all g
ima see it
fukk it
im bytchin about nothin

Lol you right you are. It's a fundamental fight tho breh. They've always gone at each other in one way or another even tho they're good friends now. I wouldn't think too hard about it if I were you

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Trailer looks dope as fukk to me :blessed:

But still just a trailer tho. Gotta see how they continue with this :ufdup:

And to yall bytching about the whole Batman vs Superman thing. Sounds like yall are just bytching to be bytching. Where was all this talk about logic (in a comic book movie :heh:) when the title was first announced? And it also sounds like a lot of yall knowledge of the characters come from the cartoons and movies. This (hopefully) looks closer to the comics.

I understand the whole Batman beating Superman doesn't make sense, but it's a fukkin comic book movie brehs. And who said that they're really gonna be fighting like that?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Lol you right you are. It's a fundamental fight tho breh. They've always gone at each other in one way or another even tho they're good friends now. I wouldn't think too hard about it if I were you
yeah im not going to
ima go check it out when it drops and enjoy myself lol