The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
So looks like they addressing the damage done in MoS. Luthor da gawd win come in and fix the damage while teaming up with batman and making him believe Superman is the villian

At the end superman beats some sense into Batfleck and the post credit ending will be wonder woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Batman Vs Superman
Cap vs Ironman

:wow:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
So looks like they addressing the damage done in MoS. Luthor da gawd win come in and fix the damage while teaming up with batman and making him believe Superman is the villian

At the end superman beats some sense into Batfleck and the post credit ending will be wonder woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Batman Vs Superman
Cap vs Ironman

:wow:

Lol she's in the movie though as a supporting character

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Trailer doesn't look interesting to me at all. I know it's a teaser and all but this is also supposed to be a clash between arguably/certainly the two biggest superheroes of all time, and this trailer doesn't carry that weight at all.

Then again, I'm neither a fan of MoS nor The Dark Knight Returns, so this movie might just not be for me.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Ohhhhhhhhhh:wow:

That Bat Voice sounds EPIC

This shyt here got me hyped af about the movie now. Bafleck sounds legit brehs:wow:

If the other voice is Luthor, this shyt might be crazy...

I couldn't imagine ANY of these actors playing the roles they're playing honestly... Until now

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
"Tell me, do you bleed?"

"You will.:demonic:"

Between this and the Star Wars trailer, we ate good today.:whew:

When said that, I was like Oh Sh!T!:wow::mjcry: Superman about to get that work! Lol! The trailer did just enough to wet my appetite for the movie. Have to wait till next year for this movie. Ugh, too damn long.

JSS

Pro
Daps
Scar with the cruelty speech :krs:

Hopefully Alfred has some MMA skills in this universe.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I'm gonna reserve judgement until I see the HD trailer in full. Why didn't they just release the shyt instead of fukking teasing people?! :stopitslime:
Yeah, and adding to the bullshyt by trying to drop a teaser for the teaser on Star Wars day. We out here eating HD Star Wars piff, while trying to squeeze drops from a stank-ass bootleg... THAT EVERYONE KNEW WAS GONNA SURFACE :damn:

This gonna be my shyt, but the whole superhero genre can learn from Star Wars. Just give us our shyt, then come back months later with fresher shyt.

Tired of these studio games :aicmon:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Yeah, and adding to the bullshyt by trying to drop a teaser for the teaser on Star Wars day. We out here eating HD Star Wars piff, while trying to squeeze drops from a stank-ass bootleg... THAT EVERYONE KNEW WAS GONNA SURFACE :damn:

This gonna be my shyt, but the whole superhero genre can learn from Star Wars. Just give us our shyt, then come back months later with fresher shyt.

Tired of these studio games :aicmon:
I ain't even checking for it til high quality come out :yeshrug: ain't no need for all that