The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
Yooooooooooo!! It's here brehs.... It's finally here....
wwe-showul-crying-sports-crying-gifs.gif

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope they dont portray Superman as being drunk with power. Like getting a big head because people worship him and theres a gigantic statue made in his honor. What is up with that anyway? Seems overkill.

Superman needs to do his thing saving people and avoiding the groupies.

Seems like Batman's going to be a major a$$hole too. He gets it in his head that he needs to beat Superman down for whatever reason. Hopefully in the end Superman trashes the fukk out of him and his suit and tells him to :camby:.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
The tone on display is only part of the movie. The hopeless, helpless despair of people's imaginations being crushed by him. It sets up his doubt - making him wonder if he truly is doing more harm than good.

Batman adding his angst to the shyt, which has made him a prick that no longer cares what he's become, which is something that's hopeless himself, will begin be the test Superman steps to. The true fight will be the ideals both push upon one another, to the point where Batman fades further into that pit, and Superman might be near falling in.

Then, the gawdess appears, proceeds to slap the shyt out of both these nikkas, then teaches Superman that his symbol of hope is what he must live up to, while throwing the sweet, amazonian puss Batman's way, and bringing him back to the fight he's been hoping would kill him for years now.

I'm ready! :damn:

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
Man all I ask is that they don't power down Supes too much. Or make him too green.
Kinda like how Marvel clipped the Hulks balls. Made him smaller and weaker and made his face look kinda downsish too.... :patrice: