The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Let's see homie is on the money :mjpls:

RT! HUGE #BatmanvSuperman RUMOR! Zack Snyder at 9am on Thursday, an hour before the start of Star Wars celebration will tweet the first five seconds of the new #BatmanvSupermanDawnofJustice trailer on his Twitter. You will then be able to sign up to view the full trailer in a theater on Monday April 20th. Also, the trailer will in fact be in front of prints of #AVENGERS#AGEOFULTRON! BOOM! #dc#marvel

who wouldn't want to put a trailer before a movie that's guaranteed to do a billi by the end of the summer :mjpls:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Let's see homie is on the money :mjpls:

RT! HUGE #BatmanvSuperman RUMOR! Zack Snyder at 9am on Thursday, an hour before the start of Star Wars celebration will tweet the first five seconds of the new #BatmanvSupermanDawnofJustice trailer on his Twitter. You will then be able to sign up to view the full trailer in a theater on Monday April 20th. Also, the trailer will in fact be in front of prints of #AVENGERS#AGEOFULTRON! BOOM! #dc#marvel

wvqKIXo.gif

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no way in hell will this trailer be attached to the ultron movie....people really think disney is gonna help the comp like that? lol come on.....ant man, pixar, beauty and the beast, maybe even a star wars teaser, but no way in hell will there be anything bvs....

the trailer for this movie will be on mad max

Daps
Reppin
NYC
no way in hell will this trailer be attached to the ultron movie....people really think disney is gonna help the comp like that? lol come on.....ant man, pixar, beauty and the beast, maybe even a star wars teaser, but no way in hell will there be anything bvs....

avengers doesn't need the help.

why wouldn't they wanna put their trailer in front of a movie that:

a) is going to be seen by EVERYONE
b) targets the same demos

makes sense to me.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

One of The Dark Knight Rises trailers was attached to The Avengers:manny: makes more sense attaching it to a movie that pretty much everyone will see.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
avengers doesn't need the help.

why wouldn't they wanna put their trailer in front of a movie that:

a) is going to be seen by EVERYONE
b) targets the same demos

makes sense to me.

where in my post did i say anything about avengers needing help?....i said disney not gonna help the comp, meaning wb and dc....

yea, it makes sense for wb to put the trailer on avengers, but it doesnt make sense for disney to allow it...that's why it's not gonna happen...and that's why the trailer will be on mad max, another wb movie that does need the help....

Daps
Reppin
NYC
where in my post did i say anything about avengers needing help?....i said disney not gonna help the comp, meaning wb and dc....

yea, it makes sense for wb to put the trailer on avengers, but it doesnt make sense for disney to allow it...that's why it's not gonna happen...and that's why the trailer will be on mad max, another wb movie that does need the help....
my bad i misread it.

but i don't think disney gets to choose what trailers are attached to what movies. that would be ludicrous.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of The Dark Knight Rises trailers was attached to The Avengers:manny: makes more sense attaching it to a movie that pretty much everyone will see.

that's different.......that helped avengers cause the movie was still unproven at the time and everyone wanted a piece of the last movie in the trilogy (dkr), so having something gives you that extra push....so disney was smart allowing that......where as bvs does not....no way disney is gonna want people talking about the comp's movie like that....

...if i'm wrong, i have no problem saying it and accepting it...hell, i'd be happy to be wrong cause it means i get to see the trailer sooner...i just highly doubt this happens...