The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I'm so torn any time I read one of Devin's tweets or read his site: I appreciate the news and the passion for movies and him just being a nerd, but that man is pretentious as all fukk and so damn holier than thou
Yeah he's a bit of a douche.

I would suspect that they will replace McClaren with another woman director just to avoid any more bad press for this flick.
Wonder what Patty Jenkins is doing? Or Jennifer Lynch? Or Mary Harron?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Rumor is that she wanted WW to have a talking Tiger sidekick :dahell:

WB probably looked at her like :what:

"Ummmmmm……..yeah" :camby:
Like Mr. Tawky Tawny from Shazam?
lwcrDjr.jpg

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
Let's see homie is on the money :mjpls:

RT! HUGE #BatmanvSuperman RUMOR! Zack Snyder at 9am on Thursday, an hour before the start of Star Wars celebration will tweet the first five seconds of the new #BatmanvSupermanDawnofJustice trailer on his Twitter. You will then be able to sign up to view the full trailer in a theater on Monday April 20th. Also, the trailer will in fact be in front of prints of #AVENGERS#AGEOFULTRON! BOOM! #dc#marvel

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
:damn: at WB going at both of Disney's properties if true like :ufdup:

If the trailer is being shown in front of prints of AOU - Wouldn't this mean that Marvel are playing ball rather than getting shots thrown at them though? I'm genuinely asking.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

RT! HUGE #BatmanvSuperman RUMOR! Zack Snyder at 9am on Thursday, an hour before the start of Star Wars celebration will tweet the first five seconds of the new #BatmanvSupermanDawnofJustice trailer on his Twitter. You will then be able to sign up to view the full trailer in a theater on Monday April 20th. Also, the trailer will in fact be in front of prints of #AVENGERS#AGEOFULTRON! BOOM! #dc#marvel

yeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssss.............this pleases me

4016024-ilxkr8giw1ufb.gif

Uno

Superstar
Daps

He stole it from these guys

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Is it me or batman looking kinda :flabbynsick:
: