The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Uno

Superstar
Daps
WB always making their people delete their tweets. They told Junkie XL one of the composers to get off instagram after hyping up BvsS.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
what did she reveal breh? :mjcry:

someone tell me

You aint working for the feds are you :patrice:

Comic book writer Gail Simone, who’s best known for her work on Birds of Prey, Atom, Deadpool and most importantly Wonder Woman, took to twitter to share what she heard from someone whom trusts in regards to what they saw of Wonder Woman from Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

Also, here’s a thing. Someone I trust told me that Wonder Woman in Superman/Batman is way, WAY better treated than we were hoping.

— GAIL SIMONE (@GailSimone) April 13, 2015

They said Wonder Woman is an absolute highlight of the film. — GAIL SIMONE (@GailSimone) April 13, 2015

I am just passing that along, but they were very, very pumped about Diana’s role in that movie.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Rumor is that she wanted WW to have a talking Tiger sidekick :dahell:

WB probably looked at her like :what:

"Ummmmmm……..yeah" :camby:

You realize there's an actual talking tiger sidekick in DC, right? It's Shazam's buddy Tawky Tawny.

0AfEX.jpg

Not sure why she would want him in WW but maybe it's just bullshyt or taken wildly out of context seeing that most of these rumors are bullshyt or taking wildly out of context.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

Comic book writer Gail Simone, who’s best known for her work on Birds of Prey, Atom, Deadpool and most importantly Wonder Woman, took to twitter to share what she heard from someone whom trusts in regards to what they saw of Wonder Woman from Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

Also, here’s a thing. Someone I trust told me that Wonder Woman in Superman/Batman is way, WAY better treated than we were hoping.

They said Wonder Woman is an absolute highlight of the film. — GAIL SIMONE (@GailSimone) April 13, 2015

I am just passing that along, but they were very, very pumped about Diana’s role in that movie.

I was expecting something interesting after all that :heh:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps

salute beloved