The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
And a marvel fanboy to

I don't mind that so much. I listen to a podcast he does with a critic for LA weekly and he just oozes that shyt. Like he is the original neckbeard and he's the guy who's going to tell you how you should be watching movies and why this movie that you may love is terrible and he's just so much smarter than you.

92Inc

Fear me
Daps
Reppin
oklahoma city
I don't mind that so much. I listen to a podcast he does with a critic for LA weekly and he just oozes that shyt. Like he is the original neckbeard and he's the guy who's going to tell you how you should be watching movies and why this movie that you may love is terrible and he's just so much smarter than you.
Yeah i had to stop listening because of him

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_nltbni5_Ar_Z1tnt8s9o1_1280.jpg

:banderas:

:gladbron:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Rumor is that she wanted WW to have a talking Tiger sidekick :dahell:

WB probably looked at her like :what:

"Ummmmmm……..yeah" :camby:
Its quite possible that they introduce Tawky Tawny in some way to tease the Shazam! film and to add it to this universe. I don't buy it. But its possible sure.

Last edited: