The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
where wasp? :lupe::to:
She's in it but has a small role.
giphy.gif

daduntsh.gif

:yeshrug:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
1.9 billy :wow:
So Odin death and the fall of asgard cause thanos to have free entry everywhere?
That's the assumption but given the fact the dark elves went raw on Asgard, Hela single handedly annihhilated it, and Odin had to go in odinsleep plenty of times I don't believe it.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
what yall think of the theory that Bruce Banner in this movie was really Loki disguised as him? And Thanos just killed a "projection" of what he thought was Loki? And that's what "Bruce" never turned into Hulk. They saying the rest of Asgard is with Bruce and Valkyrie.
Well, Loki is full of tricks, but that’d be his masterpiece :ehh:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Don't know if this was posted but I read somewhere that back when Odin and Hela were conquering realms Odin came across the Soul stone but wasn't able to sacrifice Hela. So he tried to live out his life as a ruler instead of a conqueror :wow:
Yeah, some theory on why he had a gauntlet in his treasure room. He was trying to be Thanos by getting all the stones first.
And explains why Red Skull said the Teserract was from Odin's treasure room in Cap 1.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Well, Loki is full of tricks, but that’d be his masterpiece :ehh:
I think it would be dope, but it is too in depth for the audience. I read a really dope fan theory on reddit yesterday, it blew up, so people here may have seen it, I’ll try to find it, it is about Odin and Thanos, and the gauntlet

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
the only scene that i felt fell flat/impeded the flow was one part you guys left off. Where Tony and Strange are talking about ice cream.
Everything was fleeting and not too annoying/actually funny.

Oh yea..... I forgot that scene:russ:

Whats that..... another 7-12 seconds to the 37 seconds of a 2h 40m movie:ehh:

So much good shyt was going on in this movie to me.... that a lot of that just naturally for me progressed to the next thing.

I'm not really still thinking about (for example) the ice cream thing when 1 minute later Armageddon is on the streets of NY, everyone running for their lives and then the Black Order faces off against them:whoo:

Karume

All Star
Daps
I get that, but in the end if I'm Thor, Hulk or Iron Man... Ain't no way I'ma let some strong ass human tell me what to do. I'm looking at this from a logical stand point. Thor is a God. A god is not being lead by no human unless he's super smart like Stark. Iron Man who's way smarter than Cap, should be the leader period. Hulk knows he's unstable so he might fall back.
smartest person doesn't automatically make the best leader