The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
True, but that isn’t relevant to infinity war since something of that sort doesn’t happen. I was just saying in regards to the buildup to that.

Well yeah I mentioned Loki faking his death, but his mother getting killed didn’t have a large effect on him as a character. He doesn’t really change in any meaningful way as a character. The person who has a change of heart as a result is Loki actually. All the development in that film is really for him. How did it lead to ragnarok though? The film never explains why Odin died. I assumed he was just really old, seeing as how he went peacefully and quietly while watching the ocean. Thor was out looking for the infinity stones due to the events of age of ultron.

Marvel listening to their haters and critics didnt wanna spoonfed cats that “drivel”:leon:

A smart audience will figure it out

Death effects everyone in different ways, he wasn’t over it an everything just seemed to pile up on him that by the time we get here he’s numb

So many other things lead to Ragnorak

Last edited:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Ive seen it three times and honestly who else agrees this is EASILY the best comic book movie to date? Its in my personal top 5 films of all time idgaf i loved every single second on all 3 viewings. i cant fukking wait to see it on my 65" in 4k hdr

Also this movie made me a HUGE dr strange fan. I loved his movie but IW took him to another level. I went back and rewatched dr strange and i liked it even more than i did before

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
True, but that isn’t relevant to infinity war since something of that sort doesn’t happen. I was just saying in regards to the buildup to that.

Well yeah I mentioned Loki faking his death, but his mother getting killed didn’t have a large effect on him as a character. He doesn’t really change in any meaningful way as a character. The person who has a change of heart as a result is Loki actually. All the development in that film is really for him. How did it lead to ragnarok though? The film never explains why Odin died. I assumed he was just really old, seeing as how he went peacefully and quietly while watching the ocean. Thor was out looking for the infinity stones due to the events of age of ultron.

Loki made Odin senile and Heimdall turned fugitive allowing the nine realms to go unprotected.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Loki made Odin senile and Heimdall turned fugitive allowing the nine realms to go unprotected.
They had Skurge working the bifrost at least, but I guess the whole Odin being senile was important, but it seemed like things were ok until he died, which I interpreted as stemming from old age.

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
They had Skurge working the bifrost at least, but I guess the whole Odin being senile was important, but it seemed like things were ok until he died, which I interpreted as stemming from old age.

Yeah I think it was just his time to go. But Heimdall working it he would have gotten murked immediately by Hela

Wavy Hair Chipped Teeth

they spinnin nugga they spinnin
Daps
Reppin
Live nikka Rap
Also.... I don’t remember one joke or too many funny moments in this movie
:wtf: were you drunk during the viewing?

Strange smacking Stark for leaning on the culdron

The whole scene where Thor met Guardians of the Galaxy

"Banner you're embarrassing me in front of the wizards"

"Oh we're using our made up names?......I'm Spider-man"

"Is Footloose still the greatest movie ever made? :gladbron:"
"It never was :beli:"

"I... am ...Groot"
"I..am... Steve...Rogers"

Drax creepily watching Starlord & Gamora kissing and saying he mastered the art of being invisible

"Why was she up there this whole time???"

"Tell them what I do Mantis'
"Kick names and take ass!"

Last edited:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:wtf: where you drunk during the viewing?

"I... am ...Groot"

Drax creepily watching Starlord & Gamora kissing and saying he mastered the art of being invisible

Thor repeatedly calling rocket magic squirrel

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:wtf: where you drunk during the viewing?

"I... am ...Groot"

The movies was over 2 hrs...... those combined 37seconds didn’t really take up too much time or effect my flow of the movie.

Movie is 2h 40m:yeshrug:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The movies was over 2 hrs...... those combined 37seconds didn’t really take up too much time or effect my flow of the movie.

Movie is 2h 40m:yeshrug:
the only scene that i felt fell flat/impeded the flow was one part you guys left off. Where Tony and Strange are talking about ice cream.
Everything was fleeting and not too annoying/actually funny.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
what yall think of the theory that Bruce Banner in this movie was really Loki disguised as him? And Thanos just killed a "projection" of what he thought was Loki? And that's what "Bruce" never turned into Hulk. They saying the rest of Asgard is with Bruce and Valkyrie.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Avengers-4-Possible-Art.jpg

What ya'll think of this Avengers 4 lineup?
:jbhmm:
where wasp? :lupe::to:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
what yall think of the theory that Bruce Banner in this movie was really Loki disguised as him? And Thanos just killed a "projection" of what he thought was Loki? And that's what "Bruce" never turned into Hulk. They saying the rest of Asgard is with Bruce and Valkyrie.
you could never touch his projections before. plus his character arc had a logical conclusion. What would they do with him if he was alive? Make him a permanent member of the avengers :francis: