The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
:dwillhuh:
Why would Bruce be in the Hulkbuster suit talking to himself to try to get the Hulk to come out if Loki was posing as him? You literally saw Hulk come out an scream NO while he's having this convo by himself
how I saw it explained is:
1)Loki was doing the fake "hulk up" to be the part at all times because obviously he couldn't do hulk shyt
2)Tony Stark can monitor what goes on inside the hulk buster armor so loki had to play along in there too.
3)Loki (as Bruce) didn't know how to fix Vision. So when Shuri was schooling him on how to extract the stone "Bruce" was like "yeah...I didn't think about that :manny:" (lying)

it's just a theory I saw. :yeshrug:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
how I saw it explained is:
1)Loki was doing the fake "hulk up" to be the part at all times because obviously he couldn't do hulk shyt
2)Tony Stark can monitor what goes on inside the hulk buster armor so loki had to play along in there too.
3)Loki (as Bruce) didn't know how to fix Vision. So when Shuri was schooling him on how to extract the stone "Bruce" was like "yeah...I didn't think about that :manny:" (lying)

it's just a theory I saw. :yeshrug:

OK theory but here's the problem I see in that..

If Loki can look like odin, then bruce .. he could look like the Hulk so faking the hulking out wouldn't matter..
Loki has no idea tony monitor's the suit so faking it serves no purpose..

And Vison wasn't broken .. Bruce just said he didn't think of option X... and Vision was a joint Tony and Bruce thing... not only Bruce

only way I would say Loki could be alive was if loki "played" dead when he got choked and didn't really die.. similar to how Thanos used the reality stone

Last edited:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do we think Loki is dead though? I'm not sure he doesn't pop up in Infinity War 2.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
4593984-uncanny+avengers+006-017.jpg

Anybody else think of this when thor took down thanos