The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Finally see this joint :ehh: great action

Bruce Banner, Scarlet Witch, Vision,....characters are just complete garbage. Cringe every scene they were in. If Hulk ain't around Banner's not even tolerable :camby: also thought they tried to humanize Thanos character waaaay too much. I don't read Marvel comics, but is this is how he is portrayed? Felt he had too much restraint if that makes any sense. Also the typical Marvel humor is pretty wack for this scale of this threat imo but what can you do.

3.5/5 :ehh:

Edit: Michonne character was on 100 when she made that remark about Scarlet Witch character causally lifting up that death tank everyone running from :heh: :what: top 3 strongest person on that field sitting in a lab. S*** felt out of place.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Watched it yesterday, great movie.

Can someone give me a list of marvel movies I need to watch? I watched Black Panther already

Noah

All Star
Daps

Can someone give me a list of marvel movies I need to watch? I watched Black Panther already

If you haven't seen any of em leading up to Infinity War I'd recommend:

First Iron Man because it got shyt poppin
First Captain America movie (honestly thought Winter Soldier was better and I'd recommend that too but it's a good origin movie, sets up some of the Red Skull/Tesseract stuff in IW)
First and second Avengers movies
Captain America: Civil War because it's basically another Avengers movie and sets up the divide between Cap and Iron Man, Black Panther appearance
Dr. Strange isn't crucial but gives the time stone some background and the visuals are really dope
Guardians of the Galaxy (great movie, gave relatively obscure Marvel characters a huge intro to the mainstream)
Thor: Ragnarok because I'm pretty sure IW picks up where Ragnarok leaves off chronologically speaking

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

For the purpose of MCU continuity you can miss iron man 2 & 3, Thor 2, the Incredible Hulk, and guardians of the galaxy vol. 2. All the others are needed. I’d still watch iron man 3 and guardians 2 though.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
For the purpose of MCU continuity you can miss iron man 2 & 3, Thor 2, the Incredible Hulk, and guardians of the galaxy vol. 2. All the others are needed. I’d still watch iron man 3 and guardians 2 though.
Thor 2 is actually needed as hell due to the stone. Incredible Hulk too just for the savagery before they kiddied him up:banderas:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Thor 2 is actually needed as hell due to the stone. Incredible Hulk too just for the savagery before they kiddied him up:banderas:
Really all you need to know is that they give the stone to the collector though. Nothing else of real consequence happens. Thor breaks Loki out and he’s hiding as Odin after faking his death, but that’s it.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Really all you need to know is that they give the stone to the collector though. Nothing else of real consequence happens. Thor breaks Loki out and he’s hiding as Odin after faking his death, but that’s it.

Well...... Thor mentions how he lost his family in IW. He loses his mom in Thor 2, that’s a pretty severe consequence to me

On top of all the shyt that lead to why Thor 3 happened

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana

GotG 1 without 2 leaves the plothole of Starlord being strong enough to weild a power stone with his bare hands

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
GotG 1 without 2 leaves the plothole of Starlord being strong enough to weild a power stone with his bare hands
True, but that isn’t relevant to infinity war since something of that sort doesn’t happen. I was just saying in regards to the buildup to that.

Well...... Thor mentions how he lost his family in IW. He loses his mom in Thor 2, that’s a pretty severe consequence to me

On top of all the shyt that lead to why Thor 3 happened
Well yeah I mentioned Loki faking his death, but his mother getting killed didn’t have a large effect on him as a character. He doesn’t really change in any meaningful way as a character. The person who has a change of heart as a result is Loki actually. All the development in that film is really for him. How did it lead to ragnarok though? The film never explains why Odin died. I assumed he was just really old, seeing as how he went peacefully and quietly while watching the ocean. Thor was out looking for the infinity stones due to the events of age of ultron.