The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Comiccon. Disney isn't doing it this year so there's no rush to put anything out there. WB has dc, and Godzilla loading up to conquer that part of the summer.
yea imma aware of the comiccon thing what i'm saying is why is a film for december and july gonna drop teasers close to each other, aquaman shlda been had that shyt done (yea yea wan wanted the cgi to look good :camby: ). im still goin to both day 1 lol just ventin

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
yea imma aware of the comiccon thing what i'm saying is why is a film for december and july gonna drop teasers close to each other, aquaman shlda been had that shyt done (yea yea wan wanted the cgi to look good :camby: ). im still goin to both day 1 lol just ventin
Rushing is what had people bytching at them the first time now they trying to chill and people still won't be happy:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Rushing is what had people bytching at them the first time now they trying to chill and people still won't be happy:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:
Still if you plan to have a movie out in December it's odd not to have some footage out now. Yeah, don't rush the production but also don't delay the rollout. :francis:

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
what yall think of the theory that Bruce Banner in this movie was really Loki disguised as him? And Thanos just killed a "projection" of what he thought was Loki? And that's what "Bruce" never turned into Hulk. They saying the rest of Asgard is with Bruce and Valkyrie.
That wouldn’t really make sense since he was trying to Hulk out during the final battle and Hulk showed up just to say no

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Finally see this joint :ehh: great action

Bruce Banner, Scarlet Witch, Vision,....characters are just complete garbage. Cringe every scene they were in. If Hulk ain't around Banner's not even tolerable :camby: also thought they tried to humanize Thanos character waaaay too much. I don't read Marvel comics, but is this is how he is portrayed? Felt he had too much restraint if that makes any sense. Also the typical Marvel humor is pretty wack for this scale of this threat imo but what can you do.

3.5/5 :ehh:

Edit: Michonne character was on 100 when she made that remark about Scarlet Witch character causally lifting up that death tank everyone running from :heh: :what: top 3 strongest person on that field sitting in a lab. S*** felt out of place.

Thanos Quest would be a good read. Thanos is a not a brute kill just to kill villain.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
i sometimes legit wish i had whatever some of you nikkas be smokin, loki impersonating Bruce :laff:
They literally said no resurrections this time after he killed him to make it clear to the audience that yes, this nikka is dead. He aint coming back to life. he didn't fake that shyt. No point in making theories. But low and behold, theories are still being made. :mjlol:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
They literally said no resurrections this time after he killed him to make it clear to the audience that yes, this nikka is dead. He aint coming back to life. he didn't fake that shyt. No point in making theories. But low and behold, theories are still being made. :mjlol:
yeah Idk why so many ppl so desperate for dead characters to be back
I know that the ppl turned to dust will probably will be brough back but I guess the price will be big (killing off some OG characters) and generally speaking, playing resurrection cheapens everything. It makes the deep shallow and makes high stakes low stakes, especially if overused.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Theories are fun but can kinda ruin expectations. And they are almost never true. I have a love hate relationship with them.

Wavy Hair Chipped Teeth

they spinnin nugga they spinnin
Daps
Reppin
Live nikka Rap
what yall think of the theory that Bruce Banner in this movie was really Loki disguised as him? And Thanos just killed a "projection" of what he thought was Loki? And that's what "Bruce" never turned into Hulk. They saying the rest of Asgard is with Bruce and Valkyrie.
:dwillhuh:
Why would Bruce be in the Hulkbuster suit talking to himself to try to get the Hulk to come out if Loki was posing as him? You literally saw Hulk come out an scream NO while he's having this convo by himself