The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
1. Thor and Hulk were doing the best. They were regularly stomping through everything and helping other Avengers.

2. Ultron is really strong. He was multiple upgrades deep and you even see him manhandle Vision after Vision locks him out. He pretty much cheap-shotted Thor.

3. Kurse, in the comics, tends to physically manhandle Thor in straight combat because his power is to be 3x stronger than Thor. I'd probably say that Kurse probably the single strongest melee fighter in the entire MCU. Just being touched by Kurse is instant death for most.

4. No, the regular Dark Elves and Kurse. Again, Loki is so much stronger than Captain America that he made Cap look like a child. We've seen Cap literally beat Iron Man to a pulp and we see he's skilled enough that he can hang with most of the non-Thor or Hulk class heavyweights but Loki is much stronger. Average Dark Elves were bigger threats to Loki than Captain America plus they had weapons and those black hole grenades are BROKEN. Asgardians are strong.

5. Not all of it. Things like seeing multiple realities, instant teleportation, creating platforms, altering the physical reality, astral projecting, absorbing and channeling energies, mystic shields, creating wormholes, showing people multiple realities, etc.

The world is magical but you gotta remember that Strange is literally a newbie. He's an extremely gifted newbie but he didn't know anything about the other magical domains or what a Sorcecor Supreme does. Not only that but these guys are trained to be more like Warrior Monks and not to use magic haphazardly. They use Wifi and books.
  1. lol again beating fodder means nothing, of course thor n hulk wld do the best they're the heavy hitters
  2. i understand how strong both kurse and ultron are they were fine in the films(tho ultron clda had more tech and should have faced all the avengers by himself and challenged them like in the books but its good).
  3. ok ur right i understimated the dark elves, i just know if your not the big bad or his right hand ur fodder army/background noise status.
  4. ehhh aight

offtopic-lmao why i have a dream where thanos pulled up on me, had me scared shytless, dude was droppin ether on me too and i ain't want no smoke :damn:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
  1. lol again beating fodder means nothing, of course thor n hulk wld do the best they're the heavy hitters
  2. i understand how strong both kurse and ultron are they were fine in the films(tho ultron clda had more tech and should have faced all the avengers by himself and challenged them like in the books but its good).
  3. ok ur right i understimated the dark elves, i just know if your not the big bad or his right hand ur fodder army/background noise status.
  4. ehhh aight

offtopic-lmao why i have a dream where thanos pulled up on me, had me scared shytless, dude was droppin ether on me too and i ain't want no smoke :damn:

Did he have the Guantlet?

You shouldved told him if he keeps fukking with you, you gonna call DOOM!:troll:

Martha

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bolded was bullshyt in all seriousness Cap ain't no where near that strong:stopitslime:

MCU Cap is very strong and tough, he's easily above regular superhuman. We see guys like Crossbones and Bucky are far beyond even the strongest non-powered humans (Black Widow gets treated like a child against them and she's pretty much as skilled as a human can get without being super-powered). He was literally pulling a moving helicopter back to the ground with one hand.

The mere fact that he can hurt Black Panther at all is fukking amazing when you remember BP doesn't flinch from .50 cal bullets from a helicopter.

Even throwing that shield like he does is freakish.

4. ehhh aight

I get it. I thought Thor was underpowered too (And he definitely is plus the weaker people have been powered up too) but you kinda realize that he rarely gets to cut loose and his average enemies are extremely fukking strong.

Thor has shown to have another gear than most of the Avengers so far and I'm including the Hulk. People sleep on it but Thor's durability is on some "WTF" shyt.

Ultron probably still exists in some capacity. I hope they flesh him out more and more until he loses that "jokey" persona and turns into pure robotic malice. Like a super-powered version of Hal 9000.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
MCU Cap is very strong and tough, he's easily above regular superhuman. We see guys like Crossbones and Bucky are far beyond even the strongest non-powered humans (Black Widow gets treated like a child against them and she's pretty much as skilled as a human can get without being super-powered). He was literally pulling a moving helicopter back to the ground with one hand.

The mere fact that he can hurt Black Panther at all is fukking amazing when you remember BP doesn't flinch from .50 cal bullets from a helicopter.

Even throwing that shield like he does is freakish.

I get it. I thought Thor was underpowered too (And he definitely is plus the weaker people have been powered up too) but you kinda realize that he rarely gets to cut loose and his average enemies are extremely fukking strong.

Thor has shown to have another gear than most of the Avengers so far and I'm including the Hulk. People sleep on it but Thor's durability is on some "WTF" shyt.

Ultron probably still exists in some capacity. I hope they flesh him out more and more until he loses that "jokey" persona and turns into pure robotic malice. Like a super-powered version of Hal 9000.
Bruh.....Iron mans armor is nerfed like a motherfukker and even goes against it's own rules. He takes a tank shell from the sky, falls hard enough to make a crater, and gets up no problem. That was just armor #3. Fast forward to armor 47 and that happens?:hhh: MCU cap is still gotdamn human and no where near that powerful. I get it it's his movie and all that but they should've just left him, Vision, and Scarlett Witch out this flick entirely and used more non powered people.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Bruh.....Iron mans armor is nerfed like a motherfukker and even goes against it's own rules. He takes a tank shell from the sky, falls hard enough to make a crater, and gets up no problem. That was just armor #3. Fast forward to armor 47 and that happens?:hhh: MCU cap is still gotdamn human and no where near that powerful. I get it it's his movie and all that but they should've just left him, Vision, and Scarlett Witch out this flick entirely and used more non powered people.
cap gets boosted more than he shld in his films, no way we shld have been able to stop that helicopter, spiderman yea but cap :laff: tony sacrificed durability a bit(tho some plot demands his armor gets fukked up aka CW) for accesbility and mobilty. in the first film it takes him longer to suit up and must be done in his crib, IM2 he still does this but started t tinker with stuff hence the classic breifcase suit, I3 shows in his ptsd stage him to develop hella suits which he can just hop into.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
He caught that same work from Cap in the comics tho.

Civil_War_Cap_VS_Iron_Man_Finish_It.0.jpeg

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Cap was whippin his ass.... :banderas: iron man cheated and still got his ass beat...
the way he gave nikkas that work in book one let you know shyt just got real :banderas: I was hype when they copied that for winter soldier. I wished they'd save it for a civil war adaptation though but it turned out alright :pachaha:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
One thing as haven't talked about.....who's gonna be tha big bad guy of the next phase after they kill Thanos?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
One thing as haven't talked about.....who's gonna be tha big bad guy of the next phase after they kill Thanos?
Well no one will be as big because they are not doing another 10 year arc of building a villain up. But since the Captain Marvel announcement I think we getting Secret Invasion, so Skrulls are the next big bad.