The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
One thing as haven't talked about.....who's gonna be tha big bad guy of the next phase after they kill Thanos?
Annilhus.jpg

:melogrootoh:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Annilhus.jpg

:melogrootoh:

He's definitely and completely owned by Fox.

I'm not sure but I could have sworn Fox had partial rights to Black Panther and the Inhumans too, but they just never wanted to use those properties.

If they REALLY wanna dial things up they need to introduce Sentry....

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think both studios own Kang. Marvel can use Kang, they just can't do anything that relates to him being a decendant of Reed Richards.

It's the same situations with the Skrulls were Marvel can use the Skrulls but they can't use THE Super Skrull.

They could also bring back Ultron in some form given that he's pretty much the Avengers top villain in the comics. Using the Masters of Evil (with a different name) might be a good idea.

:ohhh:

They could actually tie in Kang as precursor to secret invasion.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:

They could actually tie in Kang as precursor to secret invasion.

There's so much shyt htey could do with Kang. They could even use Rama-Tut and Immortus, but they'd have to change his original identity. They could just pick a random MCU character and make him one of their descendants.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
No, let's speculate Phase 4, 5, 6, 7 . . . this shyt ain't never gonna stop! MCU we out here . . . Forever! :blessed:

And if they run out of idea's for phase 8 Disney will say fukk it and join the star wars franchise with Marvel. Just give Groot a light saber and say fukk it :manny:

groot_with_a_lightsaber_by_sqbr-d9zwp5d.jpg