The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Was the fight choreography that subpar? I recall it being pretty good on that front.
I have it downloaded at home now and re-watching it last night had me straight up :picard: at times. Coogler gotta get him a stunt team and do more things with practical effects. Spiderman faces many of the same issues of having to CG a character a lot just because of his look/abilities and they did a MUCH better job. I love the movie to death but all complaints about the CG and things related to it are very valid.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
people
CriminalBouncyHalicore-max-1mb.gif
about their liked characters on social media as an aftermath of this movie is hilarious :russ:

"but... but... if the strongest version of Hulk is there he beats Thanos" say after he got his ass handed to him with Thanos not eve using the one stone he had. :mjlol: Just get over it, Hulk is a big strong monster and he's entertaining but gets washed if he meets someone who can match his power but actually smarter than a box of rocks, see Thor in Ragnarok or Thanos here.

also "Star-Lord didn't fukk up, don't blame him :mjcry:" even if the only scenario where they win if they let him win first, the only person who could knew that was Dr. Strange, not Star-Lord, he was just stupid af and half the universe got wiped out because of it, deal with it :pachaha:

Dr. Strange also fukked up at the beginning not destroying his stone, Scarlett Witch and everybody around Vision fukked up by not killing him earlier even though Vision asked for it.
Everybody in the film fukked up one way or another. Except maybe Spidey, Groot and Rocket.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
So after multiple re-watches, I noticed that I get excited whenever there's anything involving Thanos and Gamora. I think that's some of the best character development and exploration Marvel has had in a movie.

Top 3 scenes in IW for me were:

1. Thanos and Gamora at Vormir :sadbron::ufdup:
2. The entire fight scene after Peter Quill fukks up, but especially Thanos throwing a moon at Tony:banderas:

3. Groot cutting off his arm to make Thor's handle :obama:

What would you guys rate as your top 3 scenes?
:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
you don't think Thanos was using the Power Stone when he beat the Hulk?
gtfo.

that's the stupidest thing i've heard anyone say about the movie.

anyway, i really hope that they don't kill off Thanos when this is all said and done.
he has potential as character as time goes on.
killing him off like any other villain.
Fam Thanos doesnt need an infinity stone to beat the Hulk. Actually if u read the comics Thanos had to be nerfed a little bit in the movie for the other heroes to even remotely pose a threat.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Still no idea who you're hinting at. You've sarcastically mentioned this "reigning GOAT villain" a couple times in this thread. You clearly have an axe to grind. I see its probably the Marvel-DC stan shyt you stay in.

Have at it. :hubie:

No axe to grind just calling a spade a spade.

When Magic was the GOAT then MJ came an took the crown. There was no agenda, axe, or stanning. It was undeniable who the new GOAT was:whoa:

This the same concept

Please believe me:mjcry:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Iron Man shouldn't have dragged Dr Strange to Titan. They should've either kept that stone as far away as possible or destroyed it. Mantis did good. I forgot about her.

Thanos had the space stone though, there was no running from breh. @Bryan Danielson is right, by the time Thanos got the space stone it was a wrap for Doc Strange. By the time he got the Time stone it was a wrap for everyone else.

They all plotted against each other, Thanos was one step ahead.

The Titan set-up WAS the smart move as it almost worked.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Thanos had the space stone though, there was no running from breh. @Bryan Danielson is right, by the time Thanos got the space stone it was a wrap for Doc Strange. By the time he got the Time stone it was a wrap for everyone else.

They all plotted against each other, Thanos was one step ahead.

The Titan set-up WAS the smart move as it almost worked.

And it was NO MISTAKE in the order he went after the stones or how he made sure to get the space stone second.

Cuz if anyone was paying attention they should’ve noticed he no longer traveled by ship once he acquired that.

So yea once he got that stone, it was only a matter of time.

I get that 6 stone Thanos is Extinct Level Event dangerous. But let’s not pretend 3-4 Stone Thanos is gonna be walk in the park

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
And it was NO MISTAKE in the order he went after the stones or how he made sure to get the space stone second.

Cuz if anyone was paying attention they should’ve noticed he no longer traveled by ship once he acquired that.

So yea once he got that stone, it was only a matter of time.

I get that 6 stone Thanos is Extinct Level Event dangerous. But let’s not pretend 3-4 Stone Thanos is gonna be walk in the park

At least a 4 Stone Thanos would have been dead facing Thor with Stormbreaker.:MJ100_:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Any time he used one of them stones they lit up, you could see him activate them. But not when he beat up on him iirc. Anyway what’s so unbeliavable in a demi god power like titan with tons of war experience beating the shyt out of him..

Not stupid.... it’s already been established both in here and many discussion or spoiler that he didn’t use a stone when fighting Hulk

simply being in possession of the stone increases strength, durability and stamina.

even if he did not consciously evoke the the Power Stone, Thanos was still augmented by it and gave him the edge he needed over the Hulk.

i agree that Thanos may posses the power to defeat a version of Hulk that is not enraged enough to defeat him but Hulk got his shyt handed to him in a way that i believe the Power Stone must have been involved.