The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The SCUST he had in that line when he said it was powerful.

You felt his :scust: at her

I know the academy dont take these superhero movies seriously besides the dark knight but Brolin should get some consideration for his voice overs alone. The delivery of his lines all showed emotion. The only other actor that did that in a super hero flick was Shannon as Zod

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
any you see that new copy of this shyt that dropped??

is that some regular old HD Cam shyt? that shyt look official than a muthafukka!!!

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I know the academy dont take these superhero movies seriously besides the dark knight but Brolin should get some consideration for his voice overs alone. The delivery of his lines all showed emotion. The only other actor that did that in a super hero flick was Shannon as Zod
Michael Caine was really good as Alfred too

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

yeah, Shannon beasted as Zod.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Thanos had just as much scust when he told Nebula that killing her would be a waste of parts.
The SCUST he had in that line when he said it was powerful.

You felt his :scust: at her
fukk y'all for getting me in my feelings. I actually have a daughter and asked myself questions. Good job Marvel. I couldn't throw her off a cliff to erase possible fukkboys.

But I felt Thanos disappointed at feeling betrayed by his daughter.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
"oh daughter, you expect too much from him :hhh:"

":leostare:"

"she's asked hasn't she....*moves Gamora right in front of Quill* DOOOOO IT :demonic:"

"I told you go right :leostare::mjcry: *pulls trigger*"

"I like you :smugbiden: *vanishes*"