The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
So hold on Thor coming to Wakanda and fukkin shyt up with Stormbreaker doesn’t make your top 3

:dead:

You dudes are insane

Interesting, I mean different strokes, but I knew what what was gonna happen when his hand started twitching towards the new handle. So Groot cutting off his arm and seeing Thor's hand twitch had me cheering more. His arrival in Wakanda was expected after that. :yeshrug:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
It wasn't supposed to be a fight, Tony. It was a lesson, one you had to learn the hard way.:ufdup:
Faced a being wielding infinite power and earned his respect. Can Hulk say that?
4BzAvRi_zpsddkeaplc.png

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Faced a being wielding infinite power and earned his respect. Can Hulk say that?
4BzAvRi_zpsddkeaplc.png

The only thing Hulk can say now is NO after that assault based trauma on some Law & Order SVU shyt.:mjlol:

However, both of you had to learn the same lesson & you both only survived thanks to the intervention of magical MVPs Heimdall & Strange.:ufdup:

Be in debt to MCU Hogwarts brehs :mjgrin:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
A guy stepping out of a shadow is not a highlight. lol
The Hulk/Thanos fight was probably a minute if that. Still it let you know shyt is about to get real in the MCU. Definitely a favorite of mine.
Thanos getting the Soul Stone/merking Gamora.
And Thor in Wakanda.
Lol how this nikka telling u what's your top scene in this movie

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
My favorite scene was easily watching Strange do his thing against Thanos. Yet for some reason to me a scene that is critically underrated is the Guardians of the Galaxy 's arrival to The Spinners. It was the perfect transition from Earth to space and I like the fact that they used a song that could easily been a track on one of the Awesome Mixes

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Star lord fukking up their plan to take the infinity gauntlet off of thanos irked the fukk out of me.

GOOD:smugdraper:

That was good storytelling and what they was intentionally going for and how they wanted you to react/feel:youngsabo: