The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
simply being in possession of the stone increases strength, durability and stamina.

even if he did not consciously evoke the the Power Stone, Thanos was still augmented by it and gave him the edge he needed over the Hulk.

i agree that Thanos may posses the power to defeat a version of Hulk that is not enraged enough to defeat him but Hulk got his shyt handed to him in a way that i believe the Power Stone must have been involved.
you're confusing the comics with the MCU...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
simply being in possession of the stone increases strength, durability and stamina.

even if he did not consciously evoke the the Power Stone, Thanos was still augmented by it and gave him the edge he needed over the Hulk.

i agree that Thanos may posses the power to defeat a version of Hulk that is not enraged enough to defeat him but Hulk got his shyt handed to him in a way that i believe the Power Stone must have been involved.

Thats cool

and I respect that brother.

But this is kinda one of them "case closed" things.

That was all Thanos strength.

They Russos said they wanted to show people how strong Thanos was from the jump to separate him from anything seen on the big screen before.

And they did

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
paEwt6d.jpg

:ohhh:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Yea man its rare that changes to a character still turn out excellent and also adds surprises. Like taking her in because she was the only one not in fear of his presence or the subtle way he kept her attention while murdering half her people. Caring and psychotic at the same time
That's my Thanos:mjcry:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So after multiple re-watches, I noticed that I get excited whenever there's anything involving Thanos and Gamora. I think that's some of the best character development and exploration Marvel has had in a movie.

Top 3 scenes in IW for me were:

1. Thanos and Gamora at Vormir :sadbron::ufdup:
2. The entire fight scene after Peter Quill fukks up, but especially Thanos throwing a moon at Tony:banderas:

3. Groot cutting off his arm to make Thor's handle :obama:

What would you guys rate as your top 3 scenes?

1) Any scene with Ebony Maw. I mourned his death. Certified scene stealer. I guess the first fight scene against Dr Strange was my favorite.

2) Groot cutting off his arm to make Thor's handle. Clutch move and a genuine surprise move.,.....that giant dwarf went off somewhere screaming like a lunatic when Groot just handled business.

3) Thanos's whole victory lap was crazy (from the cold death of vision, to Thors rage hit, the snap, to everyone suddenly dissapearing in silence with no music):banderas:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
So after multiple re-watches, I noticed that I get excited whenever there's anything involving Thanos and Gamora. I think that's some of the best character development and exploration Marvel has had in a movie.

Top 3 scenes in IW for me were:

1. Thanos and Gamora at Vormir :sadbron::ufdup:
2. The entire fight scene after Peter Quill fukks up, but especially Thanos throwing a moon at Tony:banderas:

3. Groot cutting off his arm to make Thor's handle :obama:

What would you guys rate as your top 3 scenes?
So hold on Thor coming to Wakanda and fukkin shyt up with Stormbreaker doesn’t make your top 3

:dead:

You dudes are insane

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Dog that Thanos Hulk fight lasted 2 minutes if that :russ:

What about Captain America’s entrance:what:
A guy stepping out of a shadow is not a highlight. lol
The Hulk/Thanos fight was probably a minute if that. Still it let you know shyt is about to get real in the MCU. Definitely a favorite of mine.
Thanos getting the Soul Stone/merking Gamora.
And Thor in Wakanda.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Dog that Thanos Hulk fight lasted 2 minutes if that :russ:

What about Captain America’s entrance:what:
a little overly contrived, i knew who it was before he even step out of the shadows.
Instead of having a reveal, they should've had an entrance.
The difference between a reveal and a grand entrance is great. But both can be cool if used properly

i show you with black panther
in Civil War he made an entrance. You look up and he's in the fray about to attack. Perfectly executed.
tumblr_inline_o7noqvuKz41t3pxmm_540.gif

In Black Panther he has a reveal. You look up and omg he's already here. Also perfected executed
rzy8ulq41raovqypuyva.gif

The difference is an entrance is used in order to shock and awe the characters on screen and a reveal is used in order to induce suspence or fear in the characters on screen.

I felt like Cap's reveal didn't do much to instill fear in the children of thanos, he should of went with the shock and awe approach.

another example would be the difference between how wonder woman makes an entrance(breaking through doors)
170601_Wonder_Woman_moving_vzvwm7

versus how Batman is revealed of the shadows(hanging suspended above you).
H-fUiA.gif

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Top scenes for me:

1.) Thor arriving in Wakanda.
2.) The opening.
3.) The ending.
4.) Dr. Strange vs. Thanos
5.) Cap and "The Secret Avengers" entrance

All that ending needed was Tony Schiavone screaming like he used to do on the end of every WCW Nitro.

"FANS, WE'RE OUTTA TIME! WE GOTTA GO! IT'S WILD HERE ON NITRO!"