The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's nothing like an antagonist who kills the mic.

Thanos really checking the boxes for what makes an all-time villain. :wow:

Yea man its rare that changes to a character still turn out excellent and also adds surprises. Like taking her in because she was the only one not in fear of his presence or the subtle way he kept her attention while murdering half her people. Caring and psychotic at the same time

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Watching the high quality bootleg makes the cgi look 10 times better:dead:

I guess that's the problem with IMAX. It picks up every flaw.

And watching the bluray rip of BP showed more detail of BP's first fight in the jungle. :dahell: it was so dark in the theater that I missed all of it.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
people
CriminalBouncyHalicore-max-1mb.gif
about their liked characters on social media as an aftermath of this movie is hilarious :russ:

"but... but... if the strongest version of Hulk is there he beats Thanos" say after he got his ass handed to him with Thanos not eve using the one stone he had. :mjlol: Just get over it, Hulk is a big strong monster and he's entertaining but gets washed if he meets someone who can match his power but actually smarter than a box of rocks, see Thor in Ragnarok or Thanos here.

also "Star-Lord didn't fukk up, don't blame him :mjcry:" even if the only scenario where they win if they let him win first, the only person who could knew that was Dr. Strange, not Star-Lord, he was just stupid af and half the universe got wiped out because of it, deal with it :pachaha:

Dr. Strange also fukked up at the beginning not destroying his stone, Scarlett Witch and everybody around Vision fukked up by not killing him earlier even though Vision asked for it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Watching the high quality bootleg makes the cgi look 10 times better:dead:

I guess that's the problem with IMAX. It picks up every flaw.

And watching the bluray rip of BP showed more detail of BP's first fight in the jungle. :dahell: it was so dark in the theater that I missed all of it.

Pass the mustard fam...:feedme:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
people about their liked characters on social media as an aftermath of this movie is hilarious :russ:

"but... but... if the strongest version of Hulk is there he beats Thanos" say after he got his ass handed to him with Thanos not eve using the one stone he had. :mjlol: Just get over it, Hulk is a big strong monster and he's entertaining but gets washed if he meets someone who can match his power but actually smarter than a box of rocks, see Thor in Ragnarok or Thanos here.

you don't think Thanos was using the Power Stone when he beat the Hulk?
gtfo.

that's the stupidest thing i've heard anyone say about the movie.

anyway, i really hope that they don't kill off Thanos when this is all said and done.
he has potential as character as time goes on.
killing him off like any other villain.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
There's nothing like an antagonist who kills the mic.

Thanos really checking the boxes for what makes an all-time villain. :wow:

Yes agreed!!:blessed:

When he started talking, he checked every box the reigning GOAT villain had checked.....:whew:

And the moment he actually started killing folks he surpassed him.:ohlawd:

By the time the movie ending.... he so far surpassed him, it ain’t even a close comparison no more:banderas:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
gtfo.

anyway, i really hope that they don't kill off Thanos when this is all said and done.
Any time he used one of them stones they lit up, you could see him activate them. But not when he beat up on him iirc. Anyway what’s so unbeliavable in a demi god power like titan with tons of war experience beating the shyt out of him..

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
gtfo.

Not stupid.... it’s already been established both in here and many discussion or spoiler that he didn’t use a stone when fighting Hulk

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Yes agreed!!:blessed:

When he started talking, he checked every box the reigning GOAT villain had checked.....:whew:

And the moment he actually started killing folks he surpassed him.:ohlawd:

By the time the movie ending.... he so far surpassed him, it ain’t even a close comparison no more:banderas:

I'll bite.

Who are you referring to?

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
And there still seems to be a shockingly large amount of “well all they had to do was kill Vision & destroy time stone” comments still here.

Just wanted to make sure y’all did understand his plan and what he was trying to accomplish right?

Light the lack of 2 stones wasn’t just gonna deter him, make him pack up with his army and head back to Titan. This would’ve been a minor inconvenience for him but he would’ve still destroyed earth and just moved in planet by planet making balance

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I'll bite.

Who are you referring to?

I’m just gonna leave it at that.

Thanos talked
He showed emotion
His plan and goal was clear
He killed people and with his own hands, not his goons, not trickery, he put actual work in

And when the dusk settled, he actually won!

:hubie: Seems like it’s not even a question at this point on how he’s the new GOAT

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
So after multiple re-watches, I noticed that I get excited whenever there's anything involving Thanos and Gamora. I think that's some of the best character development and exploration Marvel has had in a movie.

Top 3 scenes in IW for me were:

1. Thanos and Gamora at Vormir :sadbron::ufdup:
2. The entire fight scene after Peter Quill fukks up, but especially Thanos throwing a moon at Tony:banderas:

3. Groot cutting off his arm to make Thor's handle :obama:

What would you guys rate as your top 3 scenes?

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I’m just gonna leave it at that.

Thanos talked
He showed emotion
His plan and goal was clear
He killed people and with his own hands, not his goons, not trickery, he put actual work in

And when the dusk settled, he actually won!

:hubie: Seems like it’s not even a question at this point on how he’s the new GOAT

Still no idea who you're hinting at. You've sarcastically mentioned this "reigning GOAT villain" a couple times in this thread. You clearly have an axe to grind. I see its probably the Marvel-DC stan shyt you stay in.

Have at it. :hubie: