The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
For some reason my favorite thanos quote was when he was talking to gamora about the soul stone location and said

“i taught u a lot of things lil one but lying wasnt one Of them. Thats why your soo bad at it”

The situation of a parent catching their kid in a lie established their relationship and his delivery was mad menacing. Brolin did his thing
Another line I love is what he said to Scarlett Witch, something about her destroying the time Stone and it never happening and then he reverses time. :wow:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another line I love is what he said to Scarlett Witch, something about her destroying the time Stone and it never happening and then he reverses time. :wow:

I think he said no time for tears yes no time at all then resurrected that nikka just to pop his skull open. That shyt had kids behind me crying

:russ:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
For some reason my favorite thanos quote was when he was talking to gamora about the soul stone location and said

“i taught u a lot of things lil one but lying wasnt one Of them. Thats why your soo bad at it”

The situation of a parent catching their kid in a lie established their relationship and his delivery was mad menacing. Brolin did his thing

"You're strong....me. You're generous....me. But I never taught you to lie, that's why you're so bad at it."

Fred.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City

That was boss as fukk:

"Today I lost more than you could know...but now is no time to mourn.

Now....is no time at all"

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
A slept on line is: "The day extracts a heavy toll" when he found out Ebony Maw was dead. You could hear the :francis: in his voice.

Fred.
He did view them as children and cared for them in a way which is why I hated killing them all off in one film. You could've developed Proxima and Corvius relationship and also built their rivarly with Cap and Widow. Maw should've survived too dude lit the screen up whenever he was on:banderas:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
He did view them as children and cared for them in a way which is why I hated killing them all off in one film. You could've developed Proxima and Corvius relationship and also built their rivarly with Cap and Widow. Maw should've survived too dude lit the screen up whenever he was on:banderas:

I said it before but I loved EVERY MOMENT Maw had.

Like I legit wish they’d do a Black Order movie and have all them back in it

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

He definitly had the most interactions with the Avengers and it did help that he was in scenes with some of the most charismatic cast members:ehh:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Rocket asked him who he has in his life and he said no one. Everyone is dead. Thor said if Thanos kills him he doesn't care, what more does he have left to lose?
He didn't cry he tried to joke it off and smile....and couldn't. That little half smile went away fast as fukk. :mjcry:

Fred.
Son dude was prolly my fav hero in the movie. Him and Strange. When son came thru wit that axe and lit shyt up. shyt had the whole theater lit.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

If they deal with time travel or other such fukkery it's possible we'll see The Black Order again in 4.

Fred.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Rocket said he has alot to lose

Then all the guardians but him vanish :mjcry:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that was intentional foreshadowing. Of course, no one would know that upon first viewing, but seems quite obvious once you put context to the line with the end results.

Last edited: