The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It isn't about what homie can do it's about Vision being too OP for him to accomplish it. Vision got smacked around the entire movie, from the first encounter to the last. Him and Scarlet Witch were damsels when they were the most powerful Avengers.

Vision is one of the strongest Avengers but he was snuck up on and critically injured while he was dealing with the mental strain of his Infinity Stone, screaming in his head.

Wanda is pretty much a glass cannon mage. Her durability isn't great and she was more worried about vision than anything else. When she got a chance to show out, she changed the tide of the Wakanda fight. Her showings were great.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Rocket asked him who he has in his life and he said no one. Everyone is dead. Thor said if Thanos kills him he doesn't care, what more does he have left to lose?
He didn't cry he tried to joke it off and smile....and couldn't. That little half smile went away fast as fukk. :mjcry:

Fred.
Definitely one of my favorite scenes Hemsworth was killing that story:wow:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Vision is one of the strongest Avengers but he was snuck up on and critically injured while he was dealing with the mental strain of his Infinity Stone, screaming in his head.

Vision (canon) should easily detect intruders way before that had a chance of happening. Even in conversation with Scarlet Witch.

Wanda is pretty much a glass cannon mage. Her durability isn't great and she was more worried about vision than anything else. When she got a chance to show out, she changed the tide of the Wakanda fight. Her showings were great.

When she came out she could wipe out the whole army but didn't. She had to get saved by melee fighters, which is another corny element Black Widow; being depicted as super human.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I can sit through a 2-3 hour movie without going to the bathroom no problem. And I drink a fukk ton of water usually, but I don't drink much directly before the movie. I'm :dead: at people acting like it's completely unavoidable though. If you're going ham with a 32 oz. drink directly before or during the movie then yeah....you're probably gonna have to get up at least once.

Fred.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of Thanos biggest and most memorable lines is "I hope they remember you".

For some reason my favorite thanos quote was when he was talking to gamora about the soul stone location and said

“i taught u a lot of things lil one but lying wasnt one Of them. Thats why your soo bad at it”

The situation of a parent catching their kid in a lie established their relationship and his delivery was mad menacing. Brolin did his thing