The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Rocket asked him who he has in his life and he said no one. Everyone is dead. Thor said if Thanos kills him he doesn't care, what more does he have left to lose?
He didn't cry he tried to joke it off and smile....and couldn't. That little half smile went away fast as fukk. :mjcry:

Fred.

He didn't full fledge cry but he wiped a tear away just before it dropped.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Rocket asked him who he has in his life and he said no one. Everyone is dead. Thor said if Thanos kills him he doesn't care, what more does he have left to lose?
He didn't cry he tried to joke it off and smile....and couldn't. That little half smile went away fast as fukk. :mjcry:

Fred.

Rocket said he has alot to lose

Then all the guardians but him vanish :mjcry:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Are you saying he hid the time stone?
Lol I see you and others are confused my bad, I’m saying that’s what/where he hid the stone at/as during the fight not that the gem he gave thanos was fake or nothing sorry. He didn’t just make the stone appear like Loki did he hid it as a star in the background on some shyt

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

Fred.
Honestly might have been my favorite scene of the film. Hemsworth was outstanding in that scene and they showed the restraint not to have a gag after. Wish they showed that restraint more often.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Lol I see you and others are confused my bad, I’m saying that’s what/where he hid the stone at/as during the fight not that the gem he gave thanos was fake or nothing sorry. He didn’t just make the stone appear like Loki did he hid it as a star in the background on some shyt
Yeah someone else clarified afterward,all good I misread it and thought I might be which is why I asked instead of calling you dumb like another poster. :lolbron:

Afterwards I was like oooohhhh. That's dope. Little details like that are great.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Yeah someone else clarified afterward,all good I misread it and thought I might be which is why I asked instead of calling you dumb like another poster. :lolbron:

Afterwards I was like oooohhhh. That's dope. Little details like that are great.
Yea neat lil detail and thank you I appreciate the civility.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I dont remember any moment when thanos said tony would live. He didnt mention the snap at all to anyone from what i remember. Closest to that was explaining what happened on titan.

People are assuming since Thanos spared Tony (after he stabbed him, when Dr. Strange asked Thanos not to kill him) that extended to Tony being immune to the snap, too.

Which doesn't make much sense to me since Thanos wanted to randomly kill half of Titan and he randomly killed ("pick a side") half of Gamora's planet, too.

Fred.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
One of Thanos biggest and most memorable lines is "I hope they remember you", implying that he expects Tony to die.

I think one of the Russos even said that Thanos didn't know if he himself would survive the snap.

Matter fact Thanos explains in his backstory that he wants it to be random, to be "fair".

Yeah this isn't ambiguous, only Doc Strange might've known who would get it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Avengers 4 definitely needs to be at least 3 hours.

I may need to either just wear a diaper or hook up a catheter cause I don't want to miss any scenes. Or maybe I'll just dehydrate myself :jbhmm: decisions decisions

Just pee and shyt BEFORE you go to the movies... :heh: It helps...