The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka they shouldn't have been able to stab Vision in the first place. nikka was super nerfed, I never seen nothing like it in a superhero movie. They made Scarlet Witch straight up trash. Vision and Witch alone could tank the entire Wakanda fight.

Vision has always been able to be snuck up on and it was a weapon that didn't allow him to phase which is his immediate reflex. He got caught off-guard and was injured. That's always been a thing. He got caught off-guard by Wanda too.

He was pretty much dealing with a giant hole in his body plus his Infinity Stone screaming in his head the entire movie. He wasn't "nerfed", he was injured.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Quill is half a Celestial. The fact that he was surviving in space, for as long as he did, and was pretty much ok afterwards should clue you in that he's different. Him holding the stone was an anomoly and it was killing him too.

Ego would have absolutely wrecked the Avengers. He's ungodly powerful and Quill was able to match him for a bit.

But he killed Ego, and thus his powers. Which is why he probably faded to ash.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
so hugh jackman is officially in the next movie thats whats up.
People so mad about spoiler thread they come in here trolling? :russ:
Just take thread off your watch list and don’t read it. You’ve had plenty of time to see the movie.
huge Jackman is in Deadpool 2. Facts

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Thanos told Tony he was worthy to survive the purge and Cap proved himself when he held Thanos hand open.

Huh? :gucci:

Thanos told Tony he respects him and was still gonna kill him. It had nothing to do with the snap.

There is no rhyme or reason to who survives, which is what Thanos wanted. He took the plan he had on Titan (kill half the population) and applied it to the entire universe.

The reason the OG Avengers (Cap, Ironman, Thor, Black Widow, etc.) survived is because none of them have contracts after "Avengers 4". So expect most of them to really die in the next movie.

Fred.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Thanos told Tony he respects him and was still gonna kill him. It had nothing to do with the snap.

There is no rhyme or reason to who survives, which is what Thanos wanted. He took the plan he had on Titan (kill half the population) and applied it to the entire universe.

The reason the OG Avengers (Cap, Ironman, Thor, Black Widow, etc.) survived is because none of them have contracts after "Avengers 4". So expect most of them to really die in the next movie.

Fred.

still educating cats on this movie:salute:

So benevolent:banderas:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
just watched "Dr. Strange" again.
he had a watch collection and then became the master of time.

was Thanos really able to break the Mirror Dimension spell?
remember how he hit Thanos with the Butterfly Bomb?
remember when the Ancient One allowed Strange back into the compound and sent Strange into the multiverse for the first time and he saw that butterfly?

Strange got a few things up his sleeve.

i think that time was frozen after the Butterfly Bomb...or maybe i'm just bugging.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
just watched "Dr. Strange" again.
he had a watch collection and then became the master of time.

was Thanos really able to break the Mirror Dimension spell?
remember how he hit Thanos with the Butterfly Bomb?
remember when the Ancient One allowed Strange back into the compound and sent Strange into the multiverse for the first time and he saw that butterfly?

Strange got a few things up his sleeve.

i think that time was frozen after the Butterfly Bomb...or maybe i'm just bugging.

Im watching Dr. Strange also and am wondering the same thing

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Im watching Dr. Strange also and am wondering the same thing

Strange had infinite time to deal with Dormammu before he got him to break.
Dormammu thought he was living outside of time until Strange locked him in a time loop.
eventually Dormammu realizes it but Strange know it all along and has (and i mean this literally) all the time in the world to do whatever he wants.

i am super curious to see how Marvel makes it all work.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Strange had infinite time to deal with Dormammu before he got him to break.
Dormammu thought he was living outside of time until Strange locked him in a time loop.
eventually Dormammu realizes it but Strange know it all along and has (and i mean this literally) all the time in the world to do whatever he wants.

i am super curious to see how Marvel makes it all work.

Temporal manipulations to the space time continuim can erase ones existence or create unstable dimensional openings, we might be in for some dimension hopping in avengers 4

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

Fred.
You're right but I was thinking about the Stark aspect of it and how Strange exchanged the stone for his safety knowing he was pivotal in the winning scenario. It would've been pointless to make that trade and then have Tony still be susceptible to the snap.

I took it as Thanos keeping his word that he wouldn't kill Tony, or it could simply be that Strange knew Tony wouldn't be a casualty of the snap from his vision. It gets kinda muddy at that point, could be either.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps

No he was going to kill him individually, but Thanos told Tony he would survive the purge.

Fred.

I don't give a fukk about that other shyt. Yaw go WWE fans when it ain't that serious I don't give a damn what a contract say to guesstimate who live and die. Plus the contract don't mean they will really die just that they could ride off into the sunset.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Could Avengers 4 Be Marvel Studios' Longest Film To Date?

Avengers: Infinity War proved to be quite an epic, uniting the Avengers and the Guardians of the Galaxy, as Thanos finally came to Earth to complete his Infinity Gauntlet and reshape the universe. This mammoth storyline, of course, made it no surprise that the film — clocking in at 2 hours and 40 minutes — was Marvel Studios’ longest-running movie to date. However, that could change come Avengers 4 next year, because according to the Russo Brothers, the Infinity War follow-up will outdo its predecessor and most likely be longer; hinting that a 3-hour film could be on the docks.

Avengers 4..... 3 Hour Epic... :ohlawd::krs: