The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
You need to use the stones in conjunction with a tool/contraption/vessel. You can't just hold it in your hand and do shyt with it. Besides the end of GotG no one has used a stone with their bare hands.

Who said he can use it? Remember what happened when Red Skull tried to use it?

OK, that makes more sense.

But Loki has used the tesseract before, yes? Is that why his sphere thing was so important?

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
They made Vision and Scarlet trash in that movie. Downplayed their powers greatly. The Hulk L makes sense considering Hulk wasn't full power (World War Hulk). I wonder if Thor still has Stormbreaker or Thanos took it. They made Panther not worthy FOH! Didn't like how Loki died either he was clearly one of the best and well acted characters in MCU.

Last edited:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
They made Vision and Scarlet trash in that movie. Downplayed their powers greatly. The Hulk L makes sense considering Hulk wasn't full power (World War Hulk). I wonder if Thor still has Stormbreaker or Thanos took it. They made Panther not worthy FOH!
maybe if vision didnt get shanked off jump and get his phasing taken away id agree but thats mostly been his MO in these flicks. For some reason yall expect dudes to all of a sudden get a power up. Regarding Scarlet idk why yall dont understand this isnt even mutant scarlet witch :pachaha: why do yall expect her to have mutant scarlet witch powers. This is basically just her in name and nothing more. T'challa was still that dude idgaf wat yall say

Last edited:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
maybe if vision didnt get shanked of jump and get his phasing taken away id agree but thats mostly been his MO in these flicks. For some reason yall expect dudes to all of a sudden get a power up. Regarding Scarlet idk why yall dont understand this isnt even mutant scarlet witch :pachaha: why do yall expect her to have mutant scarlet witch powers. This is basically just her in name and nothing more. T'challa was still that dude idgaf wat yall say

Naw I was saying BP shouldn't have died at all. How the fukk was he not worthy? Plus that Black Widow bytch shouldn't be able to fukk with them Thanos goons.

But IDGAF what anyone say, Vision was nerfed to all hell from jump even with the explanations. nikka was damn near a damsel in distress. Even Avenger Scralet Witch ain't as weak as she is in the movie.

MostHatedBox

Boxstate's own
Supporter
Daps
Naw I was saying BP shouldn't have died at all. How the fukk was he not worthy? Plus that Black Widow bytch shouldn't be able to fukk with them Thanos goons.

But IDGAF what anyone say, Vision was nerfed to all hell from jump even with the explanations. nikka was damn near a damsel in distress. Even Avenger Scralet Witch ain't as weak as she is in the movie.
I think the deaths were more random than anything. It didn't have to do with who was worthy to live. Cause if it was based on that Black Widow and Banner would be :camby:

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin

the snap has nothing to do with worth its all random. BP did disappear in the comics tho
MN2ThVNa_o.jpg

Dudes keep bringing up black widow but i swear yall werent paying attention. She was literally on the defensive the entire time she fought proxima. If it wasnt for scarlet she would've died. I guess yall wanted her to get one hitted or something. Yes vision has been nerfed since ultron, yet 2 movies later dudes still complaining :heh:...so like i said once the black order took away the main thing he had been doing in the movies it was a wrap for him. He was injured the whole movie after that first stab. Same goes for scarlet. They laid down the rules for her powers out the gate. Just gotta deal with it :manny:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I think the deaths were more random than anything. It didn't have to do with who was worthy to live. Cause if it was based on that Black Widow and Banner would be :camby:

Thanos told Tony he was worthy to survive the purge and Cap proved himself when he held Thanos hand open.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Yes vision has been nerfed since ultron, yet 2 movies later dudes still complaining :heh:...so like i said once the black order took away the main thing he had been doing in the movies it was a wrap for him. He was injured the whole movie after that first stab. Same goes for scarlet. They laid down the rules for her powers out the gate. Just gotta deal with it :manny:

nikka they shouldn't have been able to stab Vision in the first place. nikka was super nerfed, I never seen nothing like it in a superhero movie. They made Scarlet Witch straight up trash. Vision and Witch alone could tank the entire Wakanda fight.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You need to use the stones in conjunction with a tool/contraption/vessel. You can't just hold it in your hand and do shyt with it. Besides the end of GotG no one has used a stone with their bare hands.
He had to build a giant contraption atop avengers tower to use it last time. In fact everyone who uses a Stone has some sort of tool. Spear, glove, necklace, hammer, vibranium robot.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
He had to build a giant contraption atop avengers tower to use it last time. In fact everyone who uses a Stone has some sort of tool. Spear, glove, necklace, hammer, vibranium robot.
GotG Quill and the Guardians just used it by holding hands. Which is lame, I do wish they continued with the idea of it needing a vessel. But maybe that's why Quill sustained some personal damage when he used it the way they did.

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
nikka they shouldn't have been able to stab Vision in the first place. nikka was super nerfed, I never seen nothing like it in a superhero movie. They made Scarlet Witch straight up trash. Vision and Witch alone could tank the entire Wakanda fight.
THEY BEEN NERFED SINCE DAY 1!! what are u not getting. Im not arguing they are nerfed im arguing that you're mad at something thats been established two movies ago :heh: do u not realize how that doesnt make any sense? saying it in age of ultron is one thing but saying it STILL two movies later is ridiculous.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GotG Quill and the Guardians just used it by holding hands. Which is lame, I do wish they continued with the idea of it needing a vessel. But maybe that's why Quill sustained some personal damage when he used it the way they did.

Quill is half a Celestial. The fact that he was surviving in space, for as long as he did, and was pretty much ok afterwards should clue you in that he's different. Him holding the stone was an anomoly and it was killing him too.

Ego would have absolutely wrecked the Avengers. He's ungodly powerful and Quill was able to match him for a bit.