The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just learned from reddit nerds that when strange gave up the time stone the shot has his hand raising up with the unfocused background of stars but it is noted that when strange reveals the stone and drops his hand that a star vanished meaning this fool hid the gem as a star. Rewatched and yea it true :banderas:
Are you saying he hid the time stone?
But all those people got deleted and shyt :gucci:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Just learned from reddit nerds that when strange gave up the time stone the shot has his hand raising up with the unfocused background of stars but it is noted that when strange reveals the stone and drops his hand that a star vanished meaning this fool hid the gem as a star. Rewatched and yea it true :banderas:
Ducktales.

He used the fukking stone.

Yall dumb AF

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
It's weak, imo.

V2DYyP3.png
Yeah, I'll just save my money and get the regular joint

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Ayo then wizards be throwin up the sets like a bytch, always get hyped when strange tell the black order they fukkin up coming to they “hood” and Wong waste no time ready to square up too throwin his shyt :laff: :wow:
Breh if I'm in a fight and dude throw up his set and throws butterflies at me :francis:. I'm going home.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
So no one is gonna address this huge plot hole eh? Why wouldn't Loki use the tesseract to transport people away before Thanos could get his hands on it? At least for him and his brother?
You need to use the stones in conjunction with a tool/contraption/vessel. You can't just hold it in your hand and do shyt with it. Besides the end of GotG no one has used a stone with their bare hands.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
So no one is gonna address this huge plot hole eh? Why wouldn't Loki use the tesseract to transport people away before Thanos could get his hands on it? At least for him and his brother?

Who said he can use it? Remember what happened when Red Skull tried to use it?