The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
It's weak, imo.

V2DYyP3.png
damn i was gonna pre-order this. first bluray purchase in a while, but that kinda sucks.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Damn. That's straight up ugly.

I wonder if Marvel will release a huge box set after A4 with all the films. I don't own a single MCU film but I would cop a huge box set for collecting sake.

I’m sure they will. Just like that suitcase they did for phase 1. And it’ll probably be just for collectors really

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Damn. That's straight up ugly.

I wonder if Marvel will release a huge box set after A4 with all the films. I don't own a single MCU film but I would cop a huge box set for collecting sake.
shyt would cost too much. There’s so many movies. That’s around 20 movies. Even if it’s aroynd $12-15 per movie that’s about $300. Avengers 1 by itself still costs $30 at Best Buy.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
shyt would cost too much. There’s so many movies. That’s around 20 movies. Even if it’s aroynd $12-15 per movie that’s about $300. Avengers 1 by itself still costs $30 at Best Buy.

Yeah that’s why it would be purely for collectors who don’t mind spending that much on that kinda thing. The people who reserve games and get the statues with them.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I copped that DC animated box set when it dropped. It was like 30 films and yeah it was like $300 :manny: Hell that thing was so limited they didn't release It in Canada I had to import it.

It would probably be a limited edition type thing for people like me.

and yeah Disney is annoying they never drop the prices of their shyt. Which is why I've never copped any Disney films. Disney and Nintendo are very similar in that regard.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Why should I? You'll just miss it still regardless, B.

I'll give you a clue tho. It happens after the movie is over and during the end credits.
People are playing in their phones instead of looking at the screen. I saw it first time.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Just learned from reddit nerds that when strange gave up the time stone the shot has his hand raising up with the unfocused background of stars but it is noted that when strange reveals the stone and drops his hand that a star vanished meaning this fool hid the gem as a star. Rewatched and yea it true :banderas:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Just learned from reddit nerds that when strange gave up the time stone the shot has his hand raising up with the unfocused background of stars but it is noted that when strange reveals the stone and drops his hand that a star vanished meaning this fool hid the gem as a star. Rewatched and yea it true :banderas:
Are you saying he hid the time stone?