The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I need this stone:wow:

s0x5Dc5.jpg

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Anyone peep how powerful Wanda is? She actually held Thanos back with one hand even though he already had 4 infinity stones. He had to push to get to her. I hope we get to see her fulfill her full potential one day. It's kinda stupid. Black Widow and Okoye had to help her if she's that powerful.
If she can't use her hands she's vulnerable in close quarter combat. She's a mid range to distance type of fighter. Okoye and Widow were obviously much more skilled in that area as well as Proxima midnight.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Anyone peep how powerful Wanda is? She actually held Thanos back with one hand even though he already had 4 infinity stones. He had to push to get to her. I hope we get to see her fulfill her full potential one day. It's kinda stupid. Black Widow and Okoye had to help her if she's that powerful.

If she can't use her hands she's vulnerable in close quarter combat. She's a mid range to distance type of fighter. Okoye and Widow were obviously much more skilled in that area as well as Proxima midnight.

Thanos hit her with that merciful backhand:wow:

Word to Antman (Hank) #hoh:russ:

shyt, matter fact.... there goes your Easter eggs NERDS:lolbron:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm in the theatre right now watching the credits with my cousins and sister. Yo my cousins son is 5 and he's in shambles right now :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:Bruh been quiet since Tony got stabbed:laff::laff::laff::laff:Soon and Spider-Man disappeared he started looking around in disbelief :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

You a cold blooded dude!!

Lil Jimmy ain’t gonna be the same till next summer:lolbron:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Um...kind of ridiculous though considering her range. She shut down the battlefield as soon as she stopped protecting Vision