The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps

The clip is good on so many level.
1) dude really didn’t want to get in that Chadswick typecast lane
2) he never once did that in the entire movie and makes sure she knows that by saying he isn’t from Wakanda
3)Subtely let her know all black people in that movie don’t look the same and did the Wakanda flex

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

They're pretty harsh Marvel critics and even they like the movie. Even with Marvel movies they like, Red Letter Media usually goes out of their way to find ways to shyt on em.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
BLURAY - AUGUST 14

image: http://www.comingsoon.net/assets/up...e-1522924460-avengers-infinity-war-poster.jpg

landscape-1522924460-avengers-infinity-war-poster.jpg

Avengers: Infinity War Blu-Ray and digital releases confirmed
It’s been almost a month since Avengers: Infinity War hit theaters and while it’s still crushing box office records audiences can already look forward to bringing the latest Marvel Cinematic Universe adventure home. Marvel Studios has announced the release dates for the Infinity War blu-ray and digital versions. The film will release July 31 on digital platforms and on DVD, blu-ray, and 4K on August 14. For its home media release, Target has a special 4K UHD Blu-Ray edition and Best Buy will offer a collectible 4K UHD Blu-Ray steelbook.

An unprecedented cinematic journey ten years in the making and spanning the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe, Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Infinity War brings to the screen the ultimate, deadliest showdown of all time. As the Avengers and their allies have continued to protect the world from threats too large for any one hero to handle, a new danger has emerged from the cosmic shadows: Thanos. A despot of intergalactic infamy, his goal is to collect all six Infinity Stones, artifacts of unimaginable power, and use them to inflict his twisted will on all of reality. Everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to this moment – the fate of Earth and existence itself has never been more uncertain.

Infinity War starred Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Scarlett Johansson, Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston, Anthony Mackie, Paul Bettany, Elizabeth Olson, Chadwick Boseman, Sebastian Stan, Don Cheadle, Chris Pratt, Dave Bautista, Zoe Saldana, Pom Klementieff, Benedict Cumberbatch, Benedict Wong, Sean Gunn, Tom Holland, and Josh Brolin. Anthony and Joe Russo directed the film, which is produced by Kevin Feige. Louis D’Esposito, Victoria Alonso, Michael Grillo and Stan Lee are the executive producers. Christopher Markus & Stephen McFeely wrote the screenplay.

No details have currently been announced regarding the special features, but fans won’t have to wait long to find out what extras they can look forward to when Infinity War comes home in just a couple of months. Check out the cover art for the different versions of the film below!

Read more at Avengers: Infinity War Blu-Ray and Digital Releases Confirmed

MostHatedBox

Boxstate's own
Supporter
Daps
I've had to take all my side pieces to see this :mjcry:

But after leaving my 6th viewing I noticed a few things.

- Strange tried using the time stone against Ebony Maw in New York but Maw started choking his ass unconscious.
- Loki may not be dead. I think when Hulk came through and got that work he used that as a way to escape and kept a clone of himself behind so Thanos wouldn't come looking for him.
- Cull was the most trash of the black order. Got his arm cut off by Wong. Got socked out by Black Panther. And got killed by Banner and he was sloppy as fukk in that Hulkbuster.
- Thanos still had the gauntlet on at the end of the movie when watching the sunset. shyt looked destroyed. :wow:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Brehs....I just finished watching this movie finally...the credits are still rolling......:dwillhuh:brehs.....I feel like my whole day just got ruined....I knew someone was gonna die...but really?.....y’all really gonna hit me in the soul like that Marvel?

we really could not have asked for a better movie.
when Strange hit Thanos with the butterfly bomb i was :mjgrin: