The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I think everytime you use the Gauntlet’s full power it burns out.
Not sure at length was discussed but immediately after he used the gauntlet and did the snap, it was badly damaged and messed his arm up too.

Did that happen in the comics and did it affect its usefulness?
If I remember correct they have to recharge when you use the full power. I gotta go back & look but I don't think he could snap twice & they jumped him while the gauntlet was charging.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
After watching this movie, if you look back at all the other movies with the infinity stones, it appears they actually do have their own personality.

Also, storm breaker is :mindblown:

It can summon the byfrost amd it took on the full power of the infinity gauntlet :dahell: with ease.

They gotta bring Thor back :mindblown: they can’t just give Thor his proper strength then retire him :mjpls:

And since they gave all of the og characters in the mcu upgrades, I can’t want to see what they do with BP and Wakanda :blessed:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
After watching this movie, if you look back at all the other movies with the infinity stones, it appears they actually do have their own personality.

Also, storm breaker is :mindblown:

It can summon the byfrost amd it took on the full power of the infinity gauntlet :dahell: with ease.

They gotta bring Thor back :mindblown: they can’t just give Thor his proper strength then retire him :mjpls:

And since they gave all of the og characters in the mcu upgrades, I can’t want to see what they do with BP and Wakanda :blessed:
Avengers 4 gonna be crazy how they doing this. The Multiverse coming too. :feedme: Don't let Panther get that upgrade :banderas: .. Thor dead :ufdup: Spidey & Panther need these sequels. :obama:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Lmao those deaths will be undone. Somebody will wield the guantlet and bring everybody back.

Not unless other universes are revealed and it plays out that this the 616 universe and everyone who died here is dead, but somehow they go to the Ultimate Universe, where not only are certain characters still alive but Mutants, F4, Ghostrider, Blade, Silver Surfer and others are alive and well

:troll:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That option stays true to the stakes and keeps the dead DEAD, while keeping some franchises going.:troll:

Matter fact, what if it’s revealed that Captain Marvel is in another multiverse and what she does in A4 is bring back the dead characters from other multiverses to the 616 and that’s how they defeat Thanos:troll:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Just caught this, somehow managed to avoid big spoilers. I liked it a lot cause all the time my main criticism of Marvel movies was that they didn't have the balls to kill important characters from the good side what we all knew before the movies and this made the stakes low, there was a lack of tension and the movies weighed less overall. I can't get really excited in a movies where I know that only one side can die and not the other. And that villains (with some exceptions among them) lacked depth and perspective.

This was different in both of these and that's why I liked it much.
I guess many wrote it down already but I liked how they gave perspective and a real motivation to Thanos and how he wasn't just a run off the mill bad guy but really viewed himself as a saviour. I the last scene they could put a real zen-smile on that CGI face, it wasn't the usual evil smile/laugh, it seemed like he found his peace.

I felt sorry for the deaths of some characters (Black Panther, Spider-Man, Vision) but I was glad that they pulled it, MCU needed this already. I liked how there was no music or anything when everybody just went to ashes.

Now I know that they gonna dance back from here and there is no way they don't bring these characters back but I try to rate this as an individual movie right now with ignoring the possibly incoming fukk up. I think Loki, Heimdal, Gomora and Vision might be perma death but we gonna see.
They shouldn't bring Dr. Strange and Starlord back though, those two are also responsible for what happened to them... If Dr. Strange isn't fukking around at the beginning with refusing to destroy his stone then there is no going back in time for Thanos and Vision's stone could be destroyed too so he would only have 4 stones out of 6. and Starlord couldn't handle himself when they almost got the gauntlet.
If I was whoever gonna bring them dead characters back I would be "fukk these 2, you stay there" :manny:
Vision and Scarlet Witch and all of them dudes who encouraged them to not destroy the stone are responsible too for what happened to them but they at least acted at the end of the day.

There were some inconsistencies in power levels though... like even up until this movie it was hard for me to buy that Black Widow can hang with all the super villains and aliens by simply being a skilled assassin but here it really stepped on a new level when she wasn't cut to pieces by these OP generals of Thanos. Like, c'mon already...

I also rolled my eyes a little that they "accidentally" let all the Avengers starting pack (Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Black Widow) alive but overall these still doN't change that I liked the movie and finally I felt real weight and high stakes in an MCU movie, (looking at it as an individual movie) which was much needed already.

oh and Hulk really got a boxing lesson :mjlol: It was enough for him to be big and strong against pretty much everyone so he didn't spend time with developing those skills :troll:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
So IW did it increase, decrease your anticipation for A4 or has it remained exactly at the same level before and after seeing IW?
might sound harsh but I expect them being pussies and undo most of the deaths so I can't say I look forward that much as to this one... :ld:
but I still gonna watch of course and I'm still gonna be curious what will be the price of bringing back all of those characters

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Anyone peep how powerful Wanda is? She actually held Thanos back with one hand even though he already had 4 infinity stones. He had to push to get to her. I hope we get to see her fulfill her full potential one day. It's kinda stupid. Black Widow and Okoye had to help her if she's that powerful.