The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
tumblr_inline_p8ry86pqYQ1rxoift_400.jpg

Even Killmonger was looking at her with disgust :russ:

"Bury me in the ocean with my ancestors....so I won't have to deal with this goofy broad on the press junket :scust:"

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Lmao Thanos is the greatest villain ever. nikka fukked everybody up. Lmao.

Yup,

He’s a dual threat.:sas2:

He had a lot of cool dialogue and talked to folks like the previous greatest villain.:troll:

And on top of that he actually killed folks with his bare hands:lolbron:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Professor Hulk. Don't think he's strong as savage hulk tho. Green Scar Hulk is the strongest incarnation of the hulk.
what gives each version its different level of strength? or is it just based on the writer?

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I just watched for the 2nd time today. Ebony Maw started that shyt with ether. Didn't realize how bad Hulk got them hands. Thanos was on point every time he was on screen & the shyt with him & Gamora was even more :mjcry:, he loved his chosen daughter. Spidey went WAY harder than I thought, MVP status out there. Strange was even more :lupe:. :ohlawd::whew:. Drax a damn fool, I relate to Starlord, Rocket.

The Black Order went hard, Maw & Proxima :salute:. Watching Vision die again :youngsabo:. This shyt was WAY better the 2nd time around. I might have to see this again.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not sure at length was discussed but immediately after he used the gauntlet and did the snap, it was badly damaged and messed his arm up too.

Did that happen in the comics and did it affect its usefulness?