The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@hex Whats the reason for hulk for refusing to come back out, he just p*ssy? :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
:russ: the one from Regal right? That thing tripped me out when I saw the tiny Black Panther running around doing flips on the bar next to my Jack and Coke :dead:
Yessir lol
I think more movie theaters should do stuff like this I thought it was pretty neat , plus it gives you more info on the movie

Karume

All Star
Daps
how you fukk up your biggest movie project with hiring noob translators

also it's korea don't most of them know english since there school systems is ruthless

a lot of them do speak english. however knowing proper english and understanding euphemisms are two drastically different things. when I was stationed there, I would often be asked to explain phrases that didnt make sense to them

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Side note, and I debated whether or not to comment on this at all.

The poster Roman Brady was banned from the site last week. He's been....let's say, suspect....for a while. But after he called Black Panther a butler and two other black super heroes "pet n*ggers" he got the boot. Keep that fukk shyt out of The Film Room.

Fred.

He was such a negative nancy

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Thanos ‘arrested’ following jaunt down Yonge St. | The Star

ci_thanos14_2_.jpg

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Side note, and I debated whether or not to comment on this at all.

The poster Roman Brady was banned from the site last week. He's been....let's say, suspect....for a while. But after he called Black Panther a butler and two other black super heroes "pet n*ggers" he got the boot. Keep that fukk shyt out of The Film Room.

Fred.

Good, he's been saying weird racial shyt for years.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Kinda ironic since he couldn't even prove he was black.

Fred.
Oh I just assumed by default he was white.

As a white dude I can def tell you there is a lotta white dudes on this site who pretend to be black on some less-gay, more-racist **** type shyt :manny: