The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Side note, and I debated whether or not to comment on this at all.

The poster Roman Brady was banned from the site last week. He's been....let's say, suspect....for a while. But after he called Black Panther a butler and two other black super heroes "pet n*ggers" he got the boot. Keep that fukk shyt out of The Film Room.

Fred.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

The poster Roman Brady was banned from the site last week. He's been....let's say, suspect....for a while. But after he called Black Panther a butler and two other black super heroes "pet n*ggers" he got the boot. Keep that fukk shyt out of The Film Room.

Fred.

Had him on ignore for the longest. He seemed like human trash :manny:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
A lot of things don't add up.

Fred.

Agreed.

That's kind of why I been saying he just took a risk that didn't pay off. Logically I don't think even he could justify him being the highest paid person of Iron Man 1, had he just went along with anything he probably would have seen more and more money down the road considering how prominent War Machine's character has been in the MCU. He must not have been thinking long term because any one of these marvel franchises could and probably should be looked at as a long term check coming in.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition

Fred.
His posts flooded me with white guilt, I'm glad he's gone

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Fred.

Damn...... like the movie.... Roman should’ve went for the neck :lolbron:

*snap*:mjlol:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
:mjlol:

I knew it was fake as soon as I seen it. They ain't even edited together the footage for "Avengers 4" yet....it's gonna be months before that's done. So them having whole finished scenes leaked is damn near impossible.

Plus I recognized all them scenes from different movies.

Fred.
thank-you-hawkeye_o_1548083.jpg

Bet on Hawkeye brehs :deadmanny:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

Fred.

Suspect is an understatement, been going back and forth with that fool. Good look on clearing out the garbage. :WhoseMansDaHell:

#ZeroWasRight:MJ100_: