The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
shyt, so all of those are fake? LOL

motherfukker

5354536-ccsnk3g+-+imgur.gif
Lol Hawkeye buddy with the arrows

Edit no it’s not it’s snakeeyes from GI joe:beli:
:mjlol:

I knew it was fake as soon as I seen it. They ain't even edited together the footage for "Avengers 4" yet....it's gonna be months before that's done. So them having whole finished scenes leaked is damn near impossible.

Plus I recognized all them scenes from different movies.

Fred.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
So the same dude that (for the most part) accurately leaked Avengers IW 6 months before release, has "leaked" what happens in Avengers 4

Iron Man reassembles the Avengers and decides to build his own Infinity Gauntlet to undo everything that Thanos did. They recruit Ant-Man to help them travel through time and space using the Quantum Real to retrieve the Infinity Stones from different time periods. Thanos finds out about their plans and becomes hellbent on stopping them.

The movie revolves around the relationship between Captain America and Iron Man.

At one point, Captain America and Thor fight Thanos. Timeline alterations have restored Mjolnir, and Cap wields it against Thanos to allow the others to escape, and is killed holding Thanos off.

At one point, Hawkeye must protect the unfinished Stark Gauntlet from Thanos' minions. He plays an "instrumental" role in Thanos' defeat.

Thor's subplot centers on him assembling an army to challenge Thanos. Captain Marvel joins him.

Hulk's subplot centers on Banner and Hulk finally merging to become Professor Hulk. He is the one that ultimately wields the Stark Gauntlet against Thanos, losing his arm in the process.

Nebula's subplot centers on her efforts to redeem herself. At one point, she fights her murderous past self.

Several MCU movies are revisited and retconned (probably not permanently), such as the Avengers retrieving the Power Stone creating a timeline where the Guardians of the Galaxy never came together.

There's a pivotal scene between Doctor Strange and a fully CGI character being shot on a secret location, with a skeleton crew, and which takes up a sizeable portion of the budget.

Only two of the original Avengers (Cap, Stark, Thor, Hulk, Hawkeye and Black Widow) meant to survive the movie. Cap dies.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
shyt, so all of those are fake? LOL

Lol Hawkeye buddy with the arrows

Edit no it’s not it’s snakeeyes from GI joe:beli:

I'm sorry, if it helps I feel betrayed right now. I don't think half of Tumblr knows those are fake. :snoop:

I should've suspected it too but I'm still hype off the movie and anxious for more shyt :mjcry:

Did y’all think I was joking with y’all or trolling?:russ:

Good look to

:salute:

For putting out the GI Joe clip.

I would’ve done it earlier but I thought after I stated what it was, that was enough :heh:

Y’all must ain’t watched either GI Joe to recognize the suit:bryan:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps

Good look to

I would’ve done it earlier but I thought after I stated what it was, that was enough :heh:

People claim to fan of films but have no proof to their claims

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So the same dude that (for the most part) accurately leaked Avengers IW 6 months before release, has "leaked" what happens in Avengers 4

Iron Man reassembles the Avengers and decides to build his own Infinity Gauntlet to undo everything that Thanos did. They recruit Ant-Man to help them travel through time and space using the Quantum Real to retrieve the Infinity Stones from different time periods. Thanos finds out about their plans and becomes hellbent on stopping them.

The movie revolves around the relationship between Captain America and Iron Man.

At one point, Captain America and Thor fight Thanos. Timeline alterations have restored Mjolnir, and Cap wields it against Thanos to allow the others to escape, and is killed holding Thanos off.

At one point, Hawkeye must protect the unfinished Stark Gauntlet from Thanos' minions. He plays an "instrumental" role in Thanos' defeat.

Thor's subplot centers on him assembling an army to challenge Thanos. Captain Marvel joins him.

Hulk's subplot centers on Banner and Hulk finally merging to become Professor Hulk. He is the one that ultimately wields the Stark Gauntlet against Thanos, losing his arm in the process.

Nebula's subplot centers on her efforts to redeem herself. At one point, she fights her murderous past self.

Several MCU movies are revisited and retconned (probably not permanently), such as the Avengers retrieving the Power Stone creating a timeline where the Guardians of the Galaxy never came together.

There's a pivotal scene between Doctor Strange and a fully CGI character being shot on a secret location, with a skeleton crew, and which takes up a sizeable portion of the budget.

Only two of the original Avengers (Cap, Stark, Thor, Hulk, Hawkeye and Black Widow) meant to survive the movie. Cap dies.
I hate when time travel comes into play in TV/Film :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanos is his own worst enemy.
he will undue himself.

he wanted to play with the Hulk when he had the Power Stone.
he will nerf himself simply to prove he is better and lose because of it.

Thanos is a tragic character.

thanos is anti-god. although he wants the power to destroy life, he doesn't want to command it. he believes in free will, but he also believes living beings are parasitic in nature.

he's not killing indiscriminately...and his beliefs aren't that much different than Margaret Sanger's, except unlike Sanger, he doesn't believe a rich or white or powerful being's life is more important than a poor or black or weak being's life. He views all life as equal.

I almost want to root for the guy.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

I stopped reading once Hawkeye was mentioned. :russell:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town

Good look to

I thought you were trolling. I've never seen any of the G.I. Joes or Janes. Not my thing. :yeshrug:

People claim to fan of films but have no proof to their claims

I've never seen a G.I.Joe movie, doesn't make me any less of a movie fan. Have you seen every movie ever made?