The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a top 3 Marvel scene.

To this day I still can't fully say which side was right.
It's obvious Cap's side was right. Registering to be controlled by the crooked government led by Thunderbolt fukking Ross is just stupid. All because there was collateral damage in the process of saving the world? How would that change if they signed the Accords? If anything there'd be more damage because the heroes would have to wait for the green light to act when there are threats and may not be able to act at all in some cases.

:mjlol:Hell, in this very movie Cap/Widow/Sam/Wanda/Vision would all be locked up if it was up to Thunderbolt Ross. While they were facing the biggest threat the world has ever had.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
This is a top 3 Marvel scene.

To this day I still can't fully say which side was right.
Tony's bloodlust was :wow:

As soon as he saw the vid and yelled. " What is this!" you knew it was about to get real. Crazy I thought the movie peaked during the air port scene. Glad I stayed away from trailers for that one too.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's obvious Cap's side was right. Registering to be controlled by the crooked government led by Thunderbolt fukking Ross is just stupid. All because there was collateral damage in the process of saving the world? How would that change if they signed the Accords? If anything there'd be more damage because the heroes would have to wait for the green light to act when there are threats and may not be able to act at all in some cases.

:mjlol:Hell, in this very movie Cap/Widow/Sam/Wanda/Vision would all be locked up if it was up to Thunderbolt Ross. While they were facing the biggest threat the world has ever had.

Aint that cut and dry. Bucky killed his parents and tons of other people. Was he brainwashed? Yes. But in the real world you don't get off for murder because you went crazy/psycho. You still pay for your crimes. Tony also wasn't wrong that they caused collateral damage and are essentially walking nukes. People dying because of their negligence. That's not cool either. Cap was right too though because the Accords was just a way for the world governments to enslave them. I agree with Cap more there even if I do feel for the black mom who told Tony off in the beginning of the movie but, I don't know. Both sides had very good points on the Accords. The only hard line I had was with Bucky. Cap's argument was basically I know he's killed all these people but, he's my friend :heh: irl breh would be locked up in a nuthouse. Temporary insanity don't wipe away murders breh.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Wow I just watched trailer number 2. Felt like they showed the whole movie got dayum.

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Aint that cut and dry. Bucky killed his parents and tons of other people. Was he brainwashed? Yes. But in the real world you don't get off for murder because you went crazy/psycho. You still pay for your crimes. Tony also wasn't wrong that they caused collateral damage and are essentially walking nukes. People dying because of their negligence. That's not cool either. Cap was right too though because the Accords was just a way for the world governments to enslave them. I agree with Cap more there even if I do feel for the black mom who told Tony off in the beginning of the movie but, I don't know. Both sides had very good points on the Accords. The only hard line I had was with Bucky. Cap's argument was basically I know he's killed all these people but, he's my friend :heh: irl breh would be locked up in a nuthouse. Temporary insanity don't wipe away murders breh.

Being literally brainwashed and programmed like a machine isn't going psycho

Like homie literally had code words that activated him as an assassin

Not the same as someone going crazy

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Has anyone touched on the topic of why wakanda had so little weaponry?. Where are the tanks, turrets, ribits, rhinos etc. :francis: They still held,off the first wave but come on . :hhh:Bp>this:yeshrug:
I thought they did a good job facing Aliens from Outer Space b :manny: The Avengers know what they were doing moving the fight to Wakanda....if it was in Manhattan, shyt woulda been over in 30 seconds

teacher

All Star
Daps
I thought they did a good job facing Aliens from Outer Space b :manny: The Avengers know what they were doing moving the fight to Wakanda....if it was in Manhattan, shyt woulda been over in 30 seconds

It's typical of cacs to downplay wakanda tech :scusthov:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
What are they going to do with the Red Skull? If the gem has been taken, was he freed?

Then Han Solo next weekend after that and then Incredibles 2 drops in a few weeks after Deadpool:deadmanny:
I'm probably one of the few who is not interested in seeing any of those. Han Solo still looks especially bad to me.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Being literally brainwashed and programmed like a machine isn't going psycho

Like homie literally had code words that activated him as an assassin

Not the same as someone going crazy

He still wouldn't have gotten off. That's comic book nonsense.