The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Yeah, that's called getting double teamed. lol
I still say ironman going all out would murk them
http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F05%2FTank.gif

l10Fk9.gif

Different suit probably but still

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
What a powerful moment :SpideyWow:

An era defining piece of work :SpideyWow:

And the parting shot, the camera slowly panning away from a defeated stark, A man lost in despair that his friend defends the murderer of his parents, covered in blood sweat and confusion as Caps shield lays useless on the ground, the last gift from a man of ethics who chose friendship over perhaps what was right, just one time...:SpideyWow:

Got damn marvel, got damn....:SpideyWow:
They were never friends and if youd ask stark senior hed say cap didnt just deserve the shield he earned it

3922133b8ee0d1ec21d9fc77093e28f058b2b20a_hq.gif

The axe murderer

Daps
It's ill how Tony's emotional outburst at Bucky now kind of comes full circle with Starlord.

"I don't care, he killed my mom" = Starlord doesn't care about the plan, Thanos killed Gamorra.
Thanos in his benevolence reunited Starlord with Gamorra in death
yIx8VuX.png

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
All I know is if Ironman fought to kill cap (he did try to kill bucky) then shyt would've been diff......... Is that gucci :dead:
Yup. The Russos are comic book aficionados, and probably watch wrestling, bc you could see right through the circumstantial ish they placed in that IM vs Bucky/Cap fight just to give the latter two the "win" at the end.

Most obvious was IM didn't want to fight Cap. He smacked him aside and shot handcuffs at Steve.. instead of a missile or laser or anything that'd kill him. Then later Steve took advantage of Tony completely ignoring him [flew by him to chase Buck] and grabbed/damaged one of IM's jet boots to stop the pursuit. Then more circumstantial ish happened with IM's targeting system getting damaged all while still chasing Buck in an enclosed space with debri or whatever falling all around.

Once the jet booster and targeting system were destroyed, and they fell into an even more enclosed space, that's when it finally turned into an actual 2 on 1 fight. It was like a WWE handicap match with a whole lot of fukkery taking place, but done in very subtle ways

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Watched it today. Top 3 Marvel movie for me (still haven't seen BP yet).

So what's the real reason for them not using Hawkeye? Will that play into A4 or the new Ant-Man movie, or did they finally realize MCU Hawkeye sucks and no one cares about him?
Breh if you don't hop on a torrent or streaming site by this evening :aicmon:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Just got back from seeing it, finally:wow:An undertaking this massive was bound to be slightly bloated, and that was the case here, but I'm still in awe at the greatness I just witnessed. Marvel(I should actually say Disney) just displayed a set of balls I didn't think they possessed. I know all of this may very well be reversed in A4, but they really just ended a movie with the villain smiling after wiping out half of the universe:damn: It's not a question of if Thanos is the best villain in the MCU, he might be the best overall MCU character in general. I found myself waiting for the heroes to get off the screen so I could watch more of his progression. He arguably got more character development in this one movie than most of the Avengers in all of their own movies. I might have to start stanning Thanos, brehs:dahell:This might be the most restraint I've seen from an MCU movie when it comes to the forced humor. For the most part they actually let the serious moments stay serious. The CGI was spotty at times but the spectacle was unfukkwittable. How do they follow up a movie like this, doe?:dwillhuh:

The axe murderer

Daps
Just got back from seeing it, finally:wow:An undertaking this massive was bound to be slightly bloated, and that was the case here, but I'm still in awe at the greatness I just witnessed. Marvel(I should actually say Disney) just displayed a set of balls I didn't think they possessed. I know all of this may very well be reversed in A4, but they really just ended a movie with the villain smiling after wiping out half of the universe:damn: It's not a question of if Thanos is the best villain in the MCU, he might be the best overall MCU character in general. I found myself waiting for the heroes to get off the screen so I could watch more of his progression. He arguably got more character development in this one movie than most of the Avengers in all of their own movies. I might have to start stanning Thanos, brehs:dahell:This might be the most restraint I've seen from an MCU movie when it comes to the forced humor. For the most part they actually let the serious moments stay serious. The CGI was spotty at times but the spectacle was unfukkwittable. How do they follow up a movie like this, doe?:dwillhuh:
Yeah this is a tough to follow :wow: