The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
It's obvious Cap's side was right. Registering to be controlled by the crooked government led by Thunderbolt fukking Ross is just stupid. All because there was collateral damage in the process of saving the world? How would that change if they signed the Accords? If anything there'd be more damage because the heroes would have to wait for the green light to act when there are threats and may not be able to act at all in some cases.

:mjlol:Hell, in this very movie Cap/Widow/Sam/Wanda/Vision would all be locked up if it was up to Thunderbolt Ross. While they were facing the biggest threat the world has ever had.

Ross def saw the Black Order come down to Earth raising hell. Then u throw in the invasion from the first Avengers movie.......and he STILL wanted Rhodes to arrest Cap/Black Widow/Falcon

:russ::mjlol::dead:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ross def saw the Black Order come down to Earth raising hell. Then u throw in the invasion from the first Avengers movie.......and he STILL wanted Rhodes to arrest Cap/Black Widow/Falcon

:russ::mjlol::dead:

That shyt made absolutely NO sense... :mjlol::heh:

Cap could be like the apocalypse is here... :dahell:

Ross is like nah you gonna be in a jail cell rodgers..:camby:

Give them a fukking Pardon and be done with it... :beli:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
That shyt made absolutely NO sense... :mjlol::heh:

Cap could be like the apocalypse is here... :dahell:

Ross is like nah you gonna be in a jail cell rodgers..:camby:

Give them a fukking Pardon and be done with it... :beli:

BREH, think about how rigid dem accords gonna be after Avengers 4.

*Well, Thanos wouldn’t have gotten the gems if Rogers n co didn’t go half cocked to Wakanda.”

:russ:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
:francis:

DT2ASdV.jpg

:mjlol:

Code

Banned
Daps
Theres no way to justify starlord fukking everything up

He already decided to kill her to save the universe earlier in the movie so fukking up the plan later on doesn't even make sense "in the context of his personality" like a lot of people have been saying

Daps
Reppin
Canada
The movie was pure flames. I don't even fukk with comic book movies like that but I'm still about to watch it again.

Why they have to do the Hulk like that? Him and Thanos was Floyd - Gatti all over again. And then when Bruce Haymon tries to get Hulk to sign for the rematch, the Hulk starts talking retirement to spend more time with his family? :huhldup:

They need to just leave that nikka off the team for the next movie. He's been getting work since Civil War. Showed out in the regular season and got swept by Thanos tha Gawd in the first round:hhh:

Thor showed out. I've got to give Marvel credit for writing him so well over the last year that I'm getting me hype for a one eyed Aryan.

Same with Dr Strange. After that rahtid movie of his I hoped to never see him again. But he had Thanos shook trying to take the Time Stone. Had him like " :lupe: you seriously gone give me that time strap with no more fukkery?:lupe:". His face when he countered his shyt into moths :dwillhuh::picard:.

Seriously though, the Hulk is that diesel nikka you've always been :hubie: with but you see him throw hands with a nikka at the club and realize he throws overhand punches and has a chin made of glass. fukk Banner:beli:

A B O V E

"Je Suis Nigeria"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empowerment
The Justice League wouldn't stand a chance against Thanos :mjlol:

The power stone alone would be enough for Thanos to go toe to toe with Superman :wow:

Thanos > Darkseid and it aint even up for debate anymore :wow: