The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
tumblr_p8hbzuiFTQ1tm90yxo1_500.jpg

I'm going to need the internet to stop :mjlol:

Didn't have the Time Stone yet. Need an edit. :troll:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I don't think IW will pass Avatar. If it would've dropped in February, it would've passed it with ease. It's about to run into the summer season, and too many blockbusters are about to drop. That's probably why they pushed it back a week, just to make that extra bread. If not for BP's success, I wouldn't have been surprised if they pushed it up 2 or 3 weeks instead of 1.

The top 3 movies of all time dropped in December. That's not an coincidence. Jurrasic World dropped in June and topped out at 1.6 billion. It will definitely pass JW, but passing 2 billion will probably be the biggest accomplishment. I could be wrong though :manny:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Just got back from seeing it, finally:wow:An undertaking this massive was bound to be slightly bloated, and that was the case here, but I'm still in awe at the greatness I just witnessed. Marvel(I should actually say Disney) just displayed a set of balls I didn't think they possessed. I know all of this may very well be reversed in A4, but they really just ended a movie with the villain smiling after wiping out half of the universe:damn: It's not a question of if Thanos is the best villain in the MCU, he might be the best overall MCU character in general. I found myself waiting for the heroes to get off the screen so I could watch more of his progression. He arguably got more character development in this one movie than most of the Avengers in all of their own movies. I might have to start stanning Thanos, brehs:dahell:This might be the most restraint I've seen from an MCU movie when it comes to the forced humor. For the most part they actually let the serious moments stay serious. The CGI was spotty at times but the spectacle was unfukkwittable. How do they follow up a movie like this, doe?:dwillhuh:

yeah movie was great from the opening scene when dudes were getting dismantled you knew right away this sh*t just got real.

and it made me wonder this is what supreme leader snoke should have been :dahell: was disney doing