The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
No he didn't, cap was about to be terminated until Bucky saved him. It was basically two against one. Cap was just the last one standing.
Nah remember bucky was out of the fight once he lost his arm, then it was one on one where he mapped out caps moves, i watched it again over the weekend

"You can't beat him hand to hand!"

Yaddam Yussein

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I hope they can bring Idris back to play a different character. I would love him to have a role in the Black Panther series at least.

He’s too great of an actor to have had such a small role in the mcu.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Facts. I can't believe these idiots are still doubting marvel 10 years later

Especially since they're getting better
I'm not doubting personally, i know they will knock it out of the park. Which is why i'd rather see them do the fan favorite characters. If you can 800 mill off of guardians. you can easily make 1.5 billie off black panther, which is exactly what happened. So instead of Captain Marvel, why not do an A list character? I'm still watching either way, but i'm seeing Captain Marvel once. I'll see a new blade movie at least 11 times.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
He stupidly took his eye off the ball to kick bucky in the face for touching his foot

:GucciPause2:

Breh how are you ignoring the fact that he was dealing with 2 of the most deadly fighters on his own?

I'm going to emphasize 2

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Nah remember bucky was out of the fight once he lost his arm, then it was one on one where he mapped out caps moves, i watched it again over the weekend

"You can't beat him hand to hand!"

What a powerful moment :SpideyWow:

An era defining piece of work :SpideyWow:

And the parting shot, the camera slowly panning away from a defeated stark, A man lost in despair that his friend defends the murderer of his parents, covered in blood sweat and confusion as Caps shield lays useless on the ground, the last gift from a man of ethics who chose friendship over perhaps what was right, just one time...:SpideyWow:

Got damn marvel, got damn....:SpideyWow:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
:GucciPause2:

Breh how are you ignoring the fact that he was dealing with 2 of the most deadly fighters on his own?

I'm going to emphasize 2
All I know is if Ironman fought to kill cap (he did try to kill bucky) then shyt would've been diff......... Is that gucci :dead:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
giphy.gif

Cap takes no L's