The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Act like they shot the fair one when it was a 2 on 1 Handicap Match brehs :mjgrin:

@Ironman was alternating giving Cap & Buck the beats :mjgrin:

nikka analyzed Cap's fighting style and almost beat the stripes off him :mjgrin:

He's the sole reason Bucky needed that Wakandan stimulus package :mjgrin:
He knew his moves yet still caught the fade?

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In a couple months, which is too damn long:to:

Apparently that line was ad-libbed lol

In an interview with Yahoo, Infinity War’s two screenwriters Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely, who also penned the MCU’s three Captain America movies, revealed some interesting tidbits regarding changes that were made to the screenplay. In the scene in which Peter and Tony first meet, Peter says, “Where’s Gamora?” to which Tony replies, “I’l do you even better: who is Gamora?” Then, despite the heated standoff, Drax cuts in, asking, “I’ll do you one better: why is Gamora?” They revealed that Bautista completely ad-libbed the line, prompting Markus to recall, “OK, you’re very good at your job.”

Dave Bautista Improvised Drax's Funniest Infinity War Line

:mjlol:

Semi-related: Does anyone have the smiley of Drax and Mantis laughing with marvel fitteds?

42119895538c8a4053d8689b849950d3.gif

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Act like they shot the fair one when it was a 2 on 1 Handicap Match brehs :mjgrin:

@Ironman was alternating giving Cap & Buck the beats :mjgrin:

nikka analyzed Cap's fighting style and almost beat the stripes off him :mjgrin:

He's the sole reason Bucky needed that Wakandan stimulus package :mjgrin:
rWjh4HJ_zpsfwlztq97.png

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does the effectsl of the power stones cease once Thanos leave the area?

I ask this due to when he made drax fall to pieces and mantis turn to snot. Once he left, the effect wore off.

And they've nerfed hulk since the second movie of Hulk. Remember, he's darn near undefeatable because the angrier he gets the bigger and stronger he gets. They haven't used that since the first Hulk movie.

It was really highlighted when they allowed thor to hang with him and actually beat him. They need to stop nerfing hulk.

When thanos gave him the beats, he should have wiped that off, regenerated and got bigger and stronger.

I saw it as Thanos respecting Starlord and Gamora. He mentioned liking him and we see that he actually cares about Gamora.

That's not the Hulk's power, he doesn't actually increase in size the angrier he gets in the comics. It was a dumb inclusion in the movie.

Hulk has gotten knocked out and stomped before he can get strong enough to fight back, plenty of times. Thanos has Hulk as a goddamn pet in one of the later comics.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Everyone keeps asking why hulk didn't come back out after thanos whipped his ass y'all gotta realize mentally hulk is like a child intelligence wise since Thor Ragnarok. I mean imagine if you claim you the strongest there is, then all of a sudden you mean a alien being not only stronger than you off the bat, this dude basically dismantles you and knock you out without a sweat....:mjlol:

Yeah I might feel demoralized too...:heh:

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
Everyone keeps asking why hulk didn't come back out after thanos whipped his ass y'all gotta realize mentally hulk is like a child intelligence wise since Thor Ragnarok. I mean imagine if you claim you the strongest there is, then all of a sudden you mean a alien being not only stronger than you off the bat, this dude basically dismantles you and knock you out without a sweat....:mjlol:

Yeah I might feel demoralized too...:heh:

I need a scene like this in 4

DamagedScaryAmmonite-size_restricted.gif

Banner: "I don't know what to say, Hulk won't come out"

Rhodey: "dis nikka scared!"
url