The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
People are focused on star lord because his fault was the easiest to catch because visually you see the glove almost come off. But Cap's desire to not let Vision die also contributes. They could have killed vision (as he requested) earlier, Strange also with his refusal to leave during the first battle. He could have hide in the mirror dimension. Really when you think about it the hero's hesitation to kill Vision for the greater good parallels Thanos being willing to Kill his daughter for what he felt was the greater good.

Space Gem
Time Gem

All Thanos would’ve done is warp Dr. Strange with a “still alive” Ebony Maw and after a quick futile fight, kill Strange and take it

Then he’d warp over to the dead lifeless carcass of Vision. Look at him like :ld:

Then still reverse time and take it killing him again

There was really no other way.:heh:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
how is Batman weaker than cac widow :gucci:
Black Widow: Slowed aging, and enhanced immune system
Space Gem
Time Gem

All Thanos would’ve done is warp Dr. Strange with a “still alive” Ebony Maw and after a quick futile fight, kill Strange and take it

Then he’d warp over to the dead lifeless carcass of Vision. Look at him like :ld:

Then still reverse time and take it killing him again

There was really no other way.:heh:
They should've let Scarlet destroy the time stone, but then that defeats the whole purpose of the film:mjlol:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Watched it today. Top 3 Marvel movie for me (still haven't seen BP yet).

So what's the real reason for them not using Hawkeye? Will that play into A4 or the new Ant-Man movie, or did they finally realize MCU Hawkeye sucks and no one cares about him?

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Watched it today. Top 3 Marvel movie for me (still haven't seen BP yet).

So what's the real reason for them not using Hawkeye? Will that play into A4 or the new Ant-Man movie, or did they finally realize MCU Hawkeye sucks and no one cares about him?
:gucci:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:
Maybe Hulk is not only scared of Thanos he's scared of himself
He knows how powerful Thanos is and he knows he has to go all
out next time he fights him, but he's back on Earth now and he doesn't
want to break the world??:manny:

He is still really scared of Thanos tho

Hulk ain't scared of Thanos, he's a brawler. He loves to fight.

He's tired of being Banner's attack dog. Anytime Banner is in trouble he's expected to show up, handle shyt, then leave. If he sticks around too long people get nervous. The only place he was welcomed was Sakaar....the moment he leaves Sakaar what happens? They run into Thanos and everyone expects him to save the day....so he shows up and takes an ass whupping for Banner.

What happens after that? The Black Order shows up on Earth and he's expected to show up and save the day again. The same thing happens in Wakanda.

I honestly don't blame him for not showing up, he don't get shyt out of it. :manny:

Fred.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
qN7Dj0g.jpg

I need the dvd to drop :damn:
3 months nikka:damn: luckily black panther done dropped on amazon :lawd:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Does the effects of the power stones cease once Thanos leave the area?

I ask this due to when he made drax fall to pieces and mantis turn to snot. Once he left, the effect wore off.

And they've nerfed hulk since the second movie of Hulk. Remember, he's darn near undefeatable because the angrier he gets the bigger and stronger he gets. They haven't used that since the first Hulk movie.

It was really highlighted when they allowed thor to hang with him and actually beat him. They need to stop nerfing hulk.

When thanos gave him the beats, he should have wiped that off, regenerated and got bigger and stronger.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
He kicked Tonys ass in civil war :manny:

So much so tony sounded like a little kid taking his ball and going home

"You dont deserve that shield, its my dads!"

Act like they shot the fair one when it was a 2 on 1 Handicap Match brehs :mjgrin:

@Ironman was alternating giving Cap & Buck the beats :mjgrin:

nikka analyzed Cap's fighting style and almost beat the stripes off him :mjgrin:

He's the sole reason Bucky needed that Wakandan stimulus package :mjgrin:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Thing is, nothing should affect hulk for long. He adapts to whatever hurts him.

Like bullets penetrate at first, then his skin hardens and repels the bullets. Fire, lightning, whatever, you get that first strike to put him down and then it's over. He's adapted to it and his rage makes him immune.

In his 1st movie with the hulk dogs, they bit him and got that pain from him, then he adapted and made his body part where the dog was biting grow until he burst the dogs mouth.

The only way with the hulk is if you can knock him out quickly. Which I guess is what thanos done. It was interrupted by hulk being beamed out of there. But staying true to what hulk is, he should have got up angrier and bigger than before. And kept getting bigger and angrier until thanos couldn't keep up.