The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

CEOHaize

Rookie
Daps
I believe it was the end of the Thanos Imperative line in the comics where Starlord, Drax and Nova trapped Thanos in the cancerverse (and themselves) to stop him. I think the next movie will have a similar ending but they use the Quantum Realm instead and it'll be Tony or Cap who gets trapped with him. It'll be a good way to end with leaving the door open for Thanos or the hero to return later if they need.

I also think the after credits scene will be Silver Surfer talking to Galactus but that one is just pure desire on my part.

CEOHaize

Rookie
Daps
People are focused on star lord because his fault was the easiest to catch because visually you see the glove almost come off. But Cap's desire to not let Vision die also contributes. They could have killed vision (as he requested) earlier, Strange also with his refusal to leave during the first battle. He could have hide in the mirror dimension. Really when you think about it the hero's hesitation to kill Vision for the greater good parallels Thanos being willing to Kill his daughter for what he felt was the greater good.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
qN7Dj0g.jpg

I need the dvd to drop :damn:

CEOHaize

Rookie
Daps
Black Panther came out in February and the dvd comes out the 15th this month. So probably 3-4 months from now.

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
So Batman who is weaker than Black Widow is going to wash Thanos?:mjlol:

Superman is the only one strong enough to remove the IG, but Thanos would just coat it with Kryptonite.

Wonder Woman would be strangled by her own lasso.
how is Batman weaker than cac widow :gucci:

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn

Everytime i went the reaction was always the same not as loud as here but their was always applause

I never liked MCU cap but he was great in this movie. i don’t know why they made him Stark’s bytch for 3 movies

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
when you think they will release it on dvd:francis:
i need it in my life:mjcry:
In a couple months, which is too damn long:to:
"why is gamora" always get me:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

:dead:

Apparently that line was ad-libbed lol

In an interview with Yahoo, Infinity War’s two screenwriters Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely, who also penned the MCU’s three Captain America movies, revealed some interesting tidbits regarding changes that were made to the screenplay. In the scene in which Peter and Tony first meet, Peter says, “Where’s Gamora?” to which Tony replies, “I’l do you even better: who is Gamora?” Then, despite the heated standoff, Drax cuts in, asking, “I’ll do you one better: why is Gamora?” They revealed that Bautista completely ad-libbed the line, prompting Markus to recall, “OK, you’re very good at your job.”

Dave Bautista Improvised Drax's Funniest Infinity War Line

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Why does everybody want Cap n Iron Man to die?

I figure Tony gonna retire and live happily ever after with Pepper and plus.....we need future comedic moments in future Spidey movies with Pete n Tony.

Cap, even after saving the galaxy, gets threatened by Ross n Cap officially retires n passes the mantle to Bucky.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps

I figure Tony gonna retire and live happily ever after with Pepper and plus.....we need future comedic moments in future Spidey movies with Pete n Tony.

Cap, even after saving the galaxy, gets threatened by Ross n Cap officially retires n passes the mantle to Bucky.
Somebodys got to die or else it would cheapen the whole thing, plus chris evans' contract is almost up and he doesnt want to keep doing more mcu movies, i think its almost the same deal with Robert Downey Jr

CEOHaize

Rookie
Daps

I don't think many people WANT them to die. But it serves the story to have some form of loss and considering these acotrs leaving the series more than likely it's probably going to happen that we lose one if not more of the OG Avengers. That's why they survived. Everyone who died after the snap is coming back its who got left that has a chance to be gone for good.