The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
The more I look there are plot holes; Hulk throughout the whole movie, why didn't Thanos kill more people before the snap when he showed a penchant for that before, Ironman and Cap bossing up on Thanos when he had 4 and 5 stones...

From a theatrical standpoint I get it, but it was inconsistent at times. Still a top 5 comic book movie for me. They intertwined stories and characters seamlessly, something no other movie or franchise I've seen has done before, only long-form TV shows.

Anhur

All Star
Daps
I did like the movie. I give it an 8/10. It's not 10/10 because somethings bugged me.

Ironman and Spidey were getting their ass whooped by Thanos's commanders but they somehow managed to almost beat a Thanos with 4 Infinity stones.
Ironman even put up a respectable fight against Thanos with his crazy new armor.

Thor became way too OP at the end. He went from scrub against Thanos with 1 gem to making Thanos look like a scrub with 6 gems thanks to his new hammer.

Black Panthers death kind of ruined the ending of the movie for me. He was the reason I went and the moment he died I lost interest. I didn't feel anything when Peter died. I was just :yeshrug:
I was so out of it that I was the only one to clap at the end of the movie, but everyone was in their feelings and one of the people there yelled "FVCK OFF". :mjlol:

Things I loved about the movie
WAKANDA FOREVER!!:damn:

The fighting scenes were incredible. I was always in awe because of the 3D effects. I was dodging some shyt myself.:pachaha:

The sceneries were incredible. This movies production budget must have been out of this world.

When Gamorra was thrown off the cliff I was:sadcam: and then :yeshrug:thinking, "she's tough and no way is she dying from falling off a cliff" and when she died:dwillhuh::mjcry:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
The more I look there are plot holes; Hulk throughout the whole movie, why didn't Thanos kill more people before the snap when he showed a penchant for that before
Wasn't Thanos whole MO balance? He always killed half a population, not whole scale slaughter.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Nah, I liked the fact that it constantly subverted your expectations. Everyone got hype as fukk when Loki called out the Hulk and we see him laying into Thanos (Who we haven't seen in action yet) but we see Thanos completely manhandle the Hulk like a child.

shyt took the air out of your sails and we keep expecting Banner to redeem himself yet the movie keeps subverting our expectations to really drive in how powerful Thanos is.

It perfectly set up that Thanos was simply on another level over anything we've seen. He sees through Loki's tricks, he manhandles the Hulk and Thor, and he's offing folks.

Hulk has been getting weaker with each movie. In the first Avengers he was tanking hits from Thor hammer and it took falling from 30,000 to ko him.
In this one dude got washed by a couple jabs and a body slam :dead:
On the reverse side, Thor has been getting stronger with each movie :patrice:

the thing is .... Who's in control Banner or the Hulk .... when its all said and done and then they return from whatever reality or timeline or however it plays ... I have a feeling Banner and Hulk will be separated

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He killed Tyrion's whole clique after he made the gauntlet. He spared Ironman and Gotg after he got the time stone.

Evil shyt. Thanos character in this movie wasnt the type to just murder everything and anyone unless it served a purpose but also not the type of guy u get to encounter twice like starlord on knowhere and then titan or the end when he see’s vision and starts his death walk. I felt like half of them shouldve been bodied right cause he didnt need the glovw for them and they was in his way