The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Truthfully, I think it was a missed opportunity.

"Hulk Moments" in past Avengers films were usually the highlights of those films.

Avengers 1 when Hulk went nuts on the Helicarrier and then against the Chitauri.

Avengers 2, Hulk vs Hulkbuster.

Thor: Ragnarok Hulk vs Thor.

He's practically guaranteed to be a great fight because he's essentially unbeatable.

Hulk vs. Thanos should've been the coup de grace for this series, but instead we got a 15 second fight in cramped quarters where Hulk looked like he'd been drinking all weekend.

Could've been an EPIC start to a once-in-a-lifetime film (Imagine if they'd given this fight the same attention they gave Hulk vs Hulkbuster. This would've been the audience's first intro to Thanos w/ Infinity Stones. Could've been a 2-3 min fight with the Hulk reaching new highs and losing anyway on account of the Power stone. This would have made the villain even MORE compelling without reducing Hulk to :wtf: status, imo).

Nah, I liked the fact that it constantly subverted your expectations. Everyone got hype as fukk when Loki called out the Hulk and we see him laying into Thanos (Who we haven't seen in action yet) but we see Thanos completely manhandle the Hulk like a child.

shyt took the air out of your sails and we keep expecting Banner to redeem himself yet the movie keeps subverting our expectations to really drive in how powerful Thanos is.

It perfectly set up that Thanos was simply on another level over anything we've seen. He sees through Loki's tricks, he manhandles the Hulk and Thor, and he's offing folks.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Nah.

It was inconsistent.

Thanos (comic Thanos) can't hang with the Hulk's savagery.

Thanos would've won the fight for sure, but in a movie that was about the Infinity Stones, they should've at least made him leverage the Power stone to do so in such a short time.
Thanos chooses not to fight Hulk because he sees him as an unnecessary problem, however only World Breaker Hulk has a chance at beating Thanos.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
My dumbass friend thinks that the justice league can wash thanos, and that film superman can 1 shot the avengers. Give me some of that film room fukkery coli goodness to post on his page

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
My dumbass friend thinks that the justice league can wash thanos, and that film superman can 1 shot the avengers. Give me some of that film room fukkery coli goodness to post on his page
So Batman who is weaker than Black Widow is going to wash Thanos?:mjlol:

Superman is the only one strong enough to remove the IG, but Thanos would just coat it with Kryptonite.

Wonder Woman would be strangled by her own lasso.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Nah.

It was inconsistent.

Thanos (comic Thanos) can't hang with the Hulk's savagery.

Thanos would've won the fight for sure, but in a movie that was about the Infinity Stones, they should've at least made him leverage the Power stone to do so in such a short time.
Thanos is a class above hulk in practically every regard besides strength.

He can't do shyt but die furious

Let's pretend Thanos didn't best Champion himself equipped with a Power gem.

Lemme repeat that, a power stone......

Sometimes you have to concede

Or in this case

Bow down :ufdup:

fukka Hulk

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Truthfully, I think it was a missed opportunity.

"Hulk Moments" in past Avengers films were usually the highlights of those films.

Avengers 1 when Hulk went nuts on the Helicarrier and then against the Chitauri.

Avengers 2, Hulk vs Hulkbuster.

Thor: Ragnarok Hulk vs Thor.

He's practically guaranteed to be a great fight because he's essentially unbeatable.

Hulk vs. Thanos should've been the coup de grace for this series, but instead we got a 15 second fight in cramped quarters where Hulk looked like he'd been drinking all weekend.

Could've been an EPIC start to a once-in-a-lifetime film (Imagine if they'd given this fight the same attention they gave Hulk vs Hulkbuster. This would've been the audience's first intro to Thanos w/ Infinity Stones. Could've been a 2-3 min fight with the Hulk reaching new highs and losing anyway on account of the Power stone. This would have made the villain even MORE compelling without reducing Hulk to :wtf: status, imo).
Hulk has been getting weaker with each movie. In the first Avengers he was tanking hits from Thor hammer and it took falling from 30,000 to ko him.
In this one dude got washed by a couple jabs and a body slam :dead:
On the reverse side, Thor has been getting stronger with each movie :patrice:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Nah, I liked the fact that it constantly subverted your expectations. Everyone got hype as fukk when Loki called out the Hulk and we see him laying into Thanos (Who we haven't seen in action yet) but we see Thanos completely manhandle the Hulk like a child.

shyt took the air out of your sails and we keep expecting Banner to redeem himself yet the movie keeps subverting our expectations to really drive in how powerful Thanos is.

It perfectly set up that Thanos was simply on another level over anything we've seen. He sees through Loki's tricks, he manhandles the Hulk and Thor, and he's offing folks.
Word.

nikkas sound like they wanted more of the same. Russos wanted to drop something fresh. I like the arc Hulk and Banner are set on at the moment. We'll see if they bring it home in A4.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Thanos chooses not to fight Hulk because he sees him as an unnecessary problem, however only World Breaker Hulk has a chance at beating Thanos.

True, he tends to avoid it as it drags - but like we all say its MCU and not comics.

The raging Hulk we aint seen proper in MCU since Norton one.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
During the promo run They said

Thor Ragnarok,

Infinity War, and

"Avengers 4"

are a 3-story arc for Hulk. So what happened in this flick is the middle. I suspect he's gonna turn up in the end.
I believe it.

I re-watched “Age Of Ultron” recently and i got reminded that Hulk went on that ship and left earth because he felt that society wouldn’t accept him after he wrecked everything in Africa and they would see him as nothing but a monster.

So when he lands in Sakaar in “Thor: Ragnarok.” The people there see him as a great gradatior and they treat him like royalty. He is accepted..

After he gets his ass kicked by Thanos he is reduced into Banner because he yet again feels like a failure and he doesn’t want to fukk it up again.

So in Avengers 4....Hulk is going to redeem himself..

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Went to watch it again for the 2nd time with some friends on IMAX.

It was great still. Picked up a few more little things I missed the 1st time wrong.

Funniest part though was this teenage white boy sitting in front of us who came into the cinema all hype. Dude was crying so much at the end that the didn’t even look up at the end credit scene :laff:

Dude was properly distraught :lolbron:

His pops walked away from him then came back to carry him out. shyt was so embarrassing. :lolbron:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Hulk has been getting weaker with each movie. In the first Avengers he was tanking hits from Thor hammer and it took falling from 30,000 to ko him.
In this one dude got washed by a couple jabs and a body slam :dead:
On the reverse side, Thor has been getting stronger with each movie :patrice:
Those jabs and body slams could KO Superman, Silver Surfer, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, and Darkseid.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks

Didn't even think of it like that...dope