The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe it.

I re-watched “Age Of Ultron” recently and i got reminded that Hulk went on that ship and left earth because he felt that society wouldn’t accept him after he wrecked everything in Africa and they would see him as nothing but a monster.

So when he lands in Sakaar in “Thor: Ragnarok.” The people there see him as a great gradatior and they treat him like royalty. He is accepted..

After he gets his ass kicked by Thanos he is reduced into Banner because he yet again feels like a failure and he doesn’t want to fukk it up again.

So in Avengers 4....Hulk is going to redeem himself..

You also have to look at the fact that the Hulk never wanted to leave Sakaar. He had a great life there and was happy. He had respect, a penthouse suite and women on demand. He was forced against his will to change into Banner and basically kidnapped from his good life. Then he was forced to change back or let Banner die. Banner hitting the ground before transforming was played for laughs in Thor Ragnarok but Hulk may have not wanted to help at that point but was forced to help or die. After that Hulk killed a giant wolf, got no appreciation for it. Then he tried to kill Surtur and Thor called him a moron before talking to him like a child for not knowing a plan he wasn't told about. Once Thanos shows up he's treated like an attack dog to kill on command. He gets the worst beating of his life for his troubles.

The question I have is what stake does the Hulk have in all of this? If the good guys win, he's back on earth where he has to wait around for Banner to call him like an attack dog, then go sit back in a corner after the fighting is over. Maybe that's not worth fighting for to the Hulk.

Last edited:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
No power Stone was used on hulk why do y’all spread ignorance so much to meet yo agendas. Yo boy got worked and it’s acceptable the level in skill and strength was too much. Hell a serious but not lethal thor in ragnarok was doing the same thing to hulk he’s a trained warrior he was working hulk too so naturally thanos gonna really work him. Hulk will have his shine

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Thanos obviously washed hulk so hulk can learn a lesson and come back better next time. Duh. Some of yall have no sense of story.

He was pickin him apart. Instead of just bashing hulk like hulk did him, thanos was pullin the bruce lee on hulk, hitting pressure points and poking him in the neck n shyt. He wasnt ready for that.

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
Thanos obviously washed hulk so hulk can learn a lesson and come back better next time. Duh. Some of yall have no sense of story.

He was pickin him apart. Instead of just bashing hulk like hulk did him, thanos was pullin the bruce lee on hulk, hitting pressure points and poking him in the neck n shyt. He wasnt ready for that.

Like where the fukk was Hulk when they washed all the Asgardians at the beginning of the movie?:mjlol:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Like where the fukk was Hulk when they washed all the Asgardians at the beginning of the movie?:mjlol:
Good question there. Thor is laying. Heimdall layin. Loki kneeling. And hulk just chilling? Maybe they had a plan to hide until whoever was attavking got close but one would think hulk would have joined the fight if he saw thor n conpany get wrecked.

Same thing with nick fury. He shows up at the end but where was he when bruce came back to new avengers base. Obv aliens attavked yet he dont even call A HQ?

Theres holes in the flick for sure

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Good question there. Thor is laying. Heimdall layin. Loki kneeling. And hulk just chilling? Maybe they had a plan to hide until whoever was attavking got close but one would think hulk would have joined the fight if he saw thor n conpany get wrecked.

Same thing with nick fury. He shows up at the end but where was he when bruce came back to new avengers base. Obv aliens attavked yet he dont even call A HQ?

probably just turned back into Banner before the attack, needed to hulk up first.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Fury was trying to get in touch with Stark, that was mentioned in his scene. Who was going to answer at Avengers HQ? The only one there was Rhodes and he was on the line with Ross and other high ranking government officials.

You have to remember that Nick is officially dead and operating illegally, he has to be careful about how he moves and who he trusts.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
You have to remember that Nick is officially dead and operating illegally, he has to be careful about how he moves and who he trusts.
Every time people bring up Fury as a plot hole they're forgetting this. Nick Fury is a ghost. He isn't plugged in with anyone with the Avengers or the Government. Shield doesn't exist. He's been in the shadows. He's been assumed dead for YEARS now. And by the time shyt pops off, half his old people are on an alien planet and the other half is in a closed country. When we saw him he's just about to step out of the woods for the first time in years.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Meanwhile he watching all the Asgardians plus Thor gettin their ass kicked/killed:mjlol:

"I'll wait til Loki says the magic word before bumrushing":mjlol:
:yeshrug: it's a reach but...
he did it in the last avengers movie, code green is usually the last resort. the rest of the people try to handle it first.

LDThaGod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
3rd Coast
I think more then likely he reverted to back to banner and got knocked out and Loki seen him get back up and hulked out and said what he said