The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
32169052_1140585262748228_5728253438077173760_n.jpg

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Enjoyed the movie alot. Ending I am torn on just because we know most of them (if not, all) will be back. Felt it was kind of cheap in that sense. Wish they found a way to end it on a cliffhanger of him murking Iron Man, because that scene really had the theater shocked. I was sitting there like " :leon: :leon: :mjcry:"
:dead:

Gotta go back this week and do it in IMAX though. Just did AVX on the first go around.

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Enjoyed the movie alot. Ending I am torn on just because we know most of them (if not, all) will be back. Felt it was kind of cheap in that sense. Wish they found a way to end it on a cliffhanger of him murking Iron Man, because that scene really had the theater shocked. I was sitting there " :leon: :leon: :mjcry:"
:dead:

Gotta go back this week and do it in IMAX though. Just did AVX on the first go around.
They probably should've just ended it on the finger snap on some soprano's type stuff and left up to our fan theories and interpretation.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Any particular reason why Sam Jackson hasn't been back as Nick Fury? :dwillhuh:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The more I look there are plot holes; Hulk throughout the whole movie, why didn't Thanos kill more people before the snap when he showed a penchant for that before, Ironman and Cap bossing up on Thanos when he had 4 and 5 stones...

From a theatrical standpoint I get it, but it was inconsistent at times. Still a top 5 comic book movie for me. They intertwined stories and characters seamlessly, something no other movie or franchise I've seen has done before, only long-form TV shows.

Thanos kills those who he feels are legitimate threats to stop him or in self-defense. You saw that as he got more godlike, he actually started killing LESS because he didn't find them as threats. The closer he got to god, the less he stressed about killing what he perceived as ants.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Thanos kills those who he feels are legitimate threats to stop him or in self-defense. You saw that as he got more godlike, he actually started killing LESS because he didn't find them as threats. The closer he got to god, the less he stressed about killing what he perceived as ants.

Only respectable rebuttal I got. Dude was slaying whole populations with gunfire. Maw told Corvus or whatever his name was, to let him have his fun with hulk...dude squeezed the breath out of Loki. He stabbed Heimdall when he let Hulk escape. My nikka was savage.

I simply tried to rationalize it as, half the universe was going to die anyway so he stopped killing. But if I'm a general and a boss, I'm merking people that came dangerously close to offing me. That was his MO in the first half of the movie. He was inconsistent in action in the second half.

But again, Top 5 comic book movie and Top 5 villain in comic book movies to me. Maybe Avengers 4 will flesh it out better as he really has no motive anymore.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
They probably should've just ended it on the finger snap on some soprano's type stuff and left up to our fan theories and interpretation.
Nah they did it right. A cliffhanger would have been some bullshyt, Walking Dead type nonsense. People would have rightfully shat all over it and there probably would not have been as much repeat business or good word of mouth. Instead they made a complete movie with a beginning, middle, and end - especially with the framing of Thanos as the films protagonist.

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps

Everytime i went the reaction was always the same not as loud as here but their was always applause

• Dap
Reactions: CJ